The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nevermind, finished the game. You can dodge it but the timing is tight.

Good DLC but the technical issues soured it a bit.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I tried starting the Witcher 3, put it down in 1 minute.. how the fukk this game got 10s with this jerky ass controls :mindblown:

Playing Bloodborne... much better

Because its less, Bloodborne and more Demon Souls. Its meant so that you don't judge lunge in and spam. Its about tactic, not flailing around till the boss's health reaches zero. Also, signs help and are completely OP if you're abusing them correctly.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
At the beginning of B&W. Just defeated that ugly ass giant Sonic the Hedgehog.

Breh how does Geralt keep stumbling into the baddest females? So many chicks with power, over and over again. Gotdamn

More trouble than they're worth apparently....when you look at it, G-God has to catch wreck anywhere there's a hot mage and or princess.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the DLC.

Both sisters died. :manny:

I'm ok with that ending because everything doesn't have to be sunshine and rainbows but I'm gonna load an earlier save just to see what else can happen.

Also Yen came to live with me which I thought was dope because it fits perfectly with the ending I got in the main game.

Don't know if I'll say this is the GOAT game but in terms of characters, writing, locations, etc. it's the GOAT gaming experience, and "Cyberpunk 2077" is getting copped without me seeing a single frame of video.

Fred.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Just finished the DLC.

Both sisters died. :manny:

I'm ok with that ending because everything doesn't have to be sunshine and rainbows but I'm gonna load an earlier save just to see what else can happen.

Also Yen came to live with me which I thought was dope because it fits perfectly with the ending I got in the main game.

Don't know if I'll say this is the GOAT game but in terms of characters, writing, locations, etc. it's the GOAT gaming experience, and "Cyberpunk 2077" is getting copped without me seeing a single frame of video.

Fred.
This, I can't even remember the last time I had so much faith in a developer :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Loaded an earlier save and helped Syanna....Land Of 1000 Fables was :krs:

Obviously they give you the option to choose but I think they intended you to help her. There is a lot more content and character development during that choice than the Unseen Elder one.

Fred.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
this little girl got that hustler mentality :wow:

tXyNmYZ.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Dawg wtf. All of a sudden I can't talk to anybody to continue my missions smh. It seems to only be in Toussant, but Regis name is green and I can't interact with him. Can't interact with the dude to upgrade the house, EVERYBODY who I need to complete a mission has the green label on their name and I can't continue.

I have tried all of my recent saves and they all have the same issue. Wtf