The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Yeah the influx of the vibrant colors and lush landscape was definitely intentional from a lore and overall immersive perspective.

Plus if you follow the path of beating the main story line, heart of stone then get the best ending for blood and wine, it feels natural and ends geralt's story nicely...nikkas didn't want to leave toussaint once they went to it lmao.
Nice I don't want to leave at all and I only did like 30 minutes of it LOL

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
It's a GOAT level game breh. Including the DLC....the DLC is longer than most modern games.

Fred.
I meant tough in both ways :mjgrin: any tips for a 1st time witcher player? I own 2 but my backlog wouldnt let me get to it.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I meant tough in both ways :mjgrin: any tips for a 1st time witcher player? I own 2 but my backlog wouldnt let me get to it.
One piece of advice I'll give you is make decisions carefully. Some really fukked up shyt can happen if you aren't careful. I found out the hard way. :mjcry:

You will die a lot early on but once you start upgrading your weapons and gear it's damn near a different game. Quen (the shield magic) is great to have. So is Axii, you can alter conversations with that magic.

The easiest way to get good gear is doing the School quests. Witchers train at different schools, so there is a set or armor and weapon for each one (Bear, Wolf, Cat, Viper, Manticore, etc.) and each is for a specific play style. You have access to those quests early in the game and you can upgrade those armor sets every few levels. Do those as soon as possible.

Fred.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
My stupid fukk ass horse keeps getting me killed. This shyt is pissing me off running in circles while im trying to fight monsters & shyt

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Would the Witcher schools gear still be good for the expansions? @hex

I got some Ursine and Feline Witcher gear but was thinking about getting them to mastercrafted before diving into the expansions :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Would the Witcher schools gear still be good for the expansions? @hex

I got some Ursine and Feline Witcher gear but was thinking about getting them to mastercrafted before diving into the expansions :lupe:

Yea the Witcher gear is still good. I had 2 builds with Ursine & Wolf I would switch back and forth between and it held me down. Buffed the Ursine gear with Greater quen glyphs on all the slots and was tanking whatever I couldnt dodge.