Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
p216nwx.jpg

mattlanta

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I just bought a PS4 and still haven't bought this game yet... How big of an L have I taken, Coli?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I just bought a PS4 and still haven't bought this game yet... How big of an L have I taken, Coli?
best game of this generations so far, imo. Beats out MGS V, Fall Out 4 and just about all over big name games. Can't speak for Bloodborne because I barely played that, though. You're holding a big L for not copping it yet.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
After having played this game and all of the DLC storylines, its hard to say what I have enjoyed more between this, TPP and Fallout 4.

I will say though that Blood and Wine is amazing...plus I got the good ending with Yennifer and Ciri which appropriately closed the entire story for Geralt and brought a tear to a nikka's eye :mjcry:

With that said, I was tight when I realized that you could only do NG+ one time smh...I acquired all of the legendary armor sets for each school and just started getting the runes crafted to my shyt.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
After having played this game and all of the DLC storylines, its hard to say what I have enjoyed more between this, TPP and Fallout 4.

I will say though that Blood and Wine is amazing...plus I got the good ending with Yennifer and Ciri which appropriately closed the entire story for Geralt and brought a tear to a nikka's eye :mjcry:

With that said, I was tight when I realized that you could only do NG+ one time smh...I acquired all of the legendary armor sets for each school and just started getting the runes crafted to my shyt.
great game:wow:
my favorite action rpg of all time:yeshrug: really set the bar high when it comes to side missions:wow:
i occasionally jump back in the world just cuz:yeshrug: riding around with roach to go 2 landmarks to bring back memories:wow:
"winds hollowing":mjcry:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Played for a couple hours, this is damn near an entirely new game. The new region is huge, so is the new city. Quests all over the place. There's a Grandmaster version of each Witcher school, gonna hunt those down ASAP.

New region is beautiful, too. :wow:

20160530223440_1_zpsqu7qbfti.jpg

20160530215918_1_zpsto9uo5sf.jpg

Fred.
Bro I'm going to finish hearts of stone because I cannot wait to play this I love how colorful and how different the town's look!!!!!

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Bro I'm going to finish hearts of stone because I cannot wait to play this I love how colorful and how different the town's look!!!!!
Yeah the influx of the vibrant colors and lush landscape was definitely intentional from a lore and overall immersive perspective.

Plus if you follow the path of beating the main story line, heart of stone then get the best ending for blood and wine, it feels natural and ends geralt's story nicely...nikkas didn't want to leave toussaint once they went to it lmao.