The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Honestly after reading about the 3 levels from the runewright the only ones I'm interested in are perseverance and severance...I think the first one permanately leaves the grindstone bonus on the sword you put it on and the other increases the distance of the spin attack and rend attack. I don't really see what the justification is is spending all of them fukking crowns though :scust:.

My favorite armors thus far are the grandmaster cat, bear and wolf armors...I haven't crafted the viper or manticore yet...anyone else have an opinion on them :lupe:?

Imma make sure to get the damn sunglasses from the auction this time around :wow:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Yeah when I go to Touissant its hard for me to go back to Velen or Skeillge :scust:. I'm a completionist though and I like the idea of being overpowered so I'm going for all of the armor sets and customizing my builds, mutagens and whatnot.

Easily game of the gen IMO.

I enjoyed the 2nd playthrough as much as the first and they weren't even a full year apart. They added quests and free DLC that other devs would've charged you for and probably individually. They increased the level cap for a game that already had 70, but knew warranted more. I remember Bethesda charged $10 to increase the cap 10 levels with one DLC expansion for Fallout 3 and CDPR is just like "here".

Aint no other devs looking out for their consumers like CDPR did with this game. Other devs should look at this model and be encouraged...you can still put out content and enhancements for free and make money because when the time comes for the expansion, people who have been investing time playing the game will put up day one purchases with no questions asked.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed the 2nd playthrough as much as the first and they weren't even a full year apart. They added quests and free DLC that other devs would've charged you for and probably indiviually. They increased the level cap for a game that already had 70, but knew warranted more. I remember Bethesda charged $10 to increase the cap 10 levels with one DLC expansion for Fallout 3 and CDPR is just like "here".

Aint no other devs looking out for their consumers like CDPR did with this game. Other devs should look at this model and be encouraged...you can still put out content and enhancements for free and make money because when the time comes for the expansion, people who have been investing time playing the game will put up day one purchases with no questions asked.
Couldn't have said it better. What got me to get this game a few weeks ago was the praise CDPR received in response to their responsiveness to gamers. All of the free dlc and content they dropped in this game should really stand as a baseline from which other RPGs should follow. Furthermore, as standalones, the expansion packs are worth the money IMO...the settings, content, gameplay and more are fantastic additions. I really can't do them justice with words. In my opinion, this game shyts on the ME triology and Staw Wars KOTOR and even Fable...and those are classics in their own right.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

Jesus Christ. Anyways this is what I did:

When O'Grimm was about to take dudes soul I literally just kicked my feet up and did nothing. It's like I've been waiting for this moment. That cocksucker got me into all of this shyt. It was beautiful. Didn't really need money or any other bullshyt. So I picked the speed option. Of course it's something for reterded ass Roach. I kind of wanna go back and see what happens if I try and save Olgierd. But I dunno if I wanna fukk around with the devil like that lol
I know I'm bumping old ass shyt but I got this game a few weeks ago and am on my second playthrough...if you haven't found out you end up playing a game of wits with O'Dimm and he sends you to some phantom world where you have to solve his riddle and you end up banishing him back to hell...if you go you can get the viper silver/steel sword and once you save Olgierd he gives you his ancestral sword Iris which is pretty dope.

With that said I don't buy any swords, the best swords I get from looting treasure/enemies.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll reading these notice boards. These nikkas got rap beef :laff:

qEOdeWk.jpg

kNpjDHB.jpg
:mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just got my PS4 like a month ago and I've been straight addicted ever since.

All I do is work, gym and play this game :snoop:

On my 1st NG+ playthrough and already at level 95/96 :snoop: I have like 60K crowns but that isn't shyt when it comes to crafting the rest of the legendary grandmaster sets and the runewright :camby:

With that said I have the aerondight sword :banderas: shyt is the strongest silver joint in the game...got Geralt walking on water :wow:

The legendary grandmaster wolf and cat armors are piff

Its crazy how the expansion packs force you to develop a strategy for every boss :ehh:

@hex @Microfracture
I picked up on it but I had a strong feeling when Geralt meets him in main campaign at White Orchard that he would come back...I just had no idea that he was the fukking devil....that scene when he slowly sticks the wooden spoon in the dudes eye :scust:

I completely forgot about O'Dimm because I copped the game day 1 and beat it months ago. I didn't even remember it was the same guy when I seen the "Hearts Of Stone" trailer. :mjlol:

Did you notice him in "Blood And Wine", too?

Fred.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I completely forgot about O'Dimm because I copped the game day 1 and beat it months ago. I didn't even remember it was the same guy when I seen the "Hearts Of Stone" trailer. :mjlol:

Did you notice him in "Blood And Wine", too?

Fred.
on my first play through of Blood and Wine I pretty much skipped most of the side quests/contracts and I just started my second play through of both expansions last night. I'll be sure to catch him now that you mention it :lupe:.
Does your ending at the end of Heart of Stone have an effect on how he appears in Blood and Wine?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
on my first play through of Blood and Wine I pretty much skipped most of the side quests/contracts and I just started my second play through of both expansions last night. I'll be sure to catch him now that you mention it :lupe:.
Does your ending at the end of Heart of Stone have an effect on how he appears in Blood and Wine?

Nah.

But it's part of the main quest. The spoon monster, O'Dimm is the one that cursed her. But depending on how you choose to resolve it you can miss it. What did you do for that one?

Fred.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Nah.

But it's part of the main quest. The spoon monster, O'Dimm is the one that cursed her. But depending on how you choose to resolve it you can miss it. What did you do for that one?

Fred.
I saved her...but :ohhh: @ him being the one that did that to her.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I saved her...but :ohhh: @ him being the one that did that to her.

There is three big hints it's him.

1. In the notes she leaves around the house she refers to the beggar as "a merchant of mirrors". Gaunter O'Dimm's nick name is "Master Mirror".

2. When the beggar curses her in "Blood And Wine" he breaks a spoon. Re-watch the first scene with O'Dimm in "Hearts Of Stone". He breaks a spoon after his deal with Geralt:

3. O'Dimm's theme from "Hearts Of Stone" plays when they're discussing what happened to the woman:

Fred.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
There is three big hints it's him.

1. In the notes she leaves around the house she refers to the beggar as "a merchant of mirrors". Gaunter O'Dimm's nick name is "Master Mirror".

2. When the beggar curses her in "Blood And Wine" he breaks a spoon. Re-watch the first scene with O'Dimm in "Hearts Of Stone". He breaks a spoon after his deal with Geralt:

3. O'Dimm's theme from "Hearts Of Stone" plays when they're discussing what happened to the woman:

Fred.

:ohhh: