The Wheel Of Time - Robert Jordan's Books (Season 2/9.1.23)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So, the world 3000 years ago didn't just have skyscrapers, it had "Wakanda"-level aircraft?
How was a world with technology apparently beyond our own knocked back into the dark ages by a bunch of Orcs?

Made Man

All Star
Daps
So, the world 3000 years ago didn't just have skyscrapers, it had "Wakanda"-level aircraft?
How was a world with technology apparently beyond our own knocked back into the dark ages by a bunch of Orcs?
The breaking of the world , it wasn’t orcs.
Literal continents shifted and destruction everywhere. Plus, most of that technology was achieved using both men and women parts of the power. When the men went mad the women obviously stopped working with them and started hunting them .

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The breaking of the world , it wasn’t orcs.
Literal continents shifted and destruction everywhere. Plus, most of that technology was achieved using both men and women parts of the power. When the men went mad the women obviously stopped working with them and started hunting them .

I guess I still don't fully understand what "the breaking of the world" means.
Also, if it isn't too much of a spoiler, how does that relate to the whole "reincarnation' thing? Are you reincarnated once per "cycle" only, or can you be reboon multiple times in the past 3000 years?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

Imagine it more like, the loss of harmony. Men and women working side by side, magic enhancing and boosting science. Now imagine half the ppl that made that possible going mad, a bunch of the more powerful ones went mad instantly too iirc. It also lasted hundreds of year, it wasn't instant.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
As a book reader wtf was this finale? :gucci:
Its nothing like how I rembee it from the books.
Plus tell me why Perrin aint do shyt this whole season but simp and walk around with his mouth wide open every minute of screen time :dwillhuh:

This whole season had the plot feeling rushed af with not a lot of depth. Plus these trollocs? :hhh:
I would rather a tone down version of what they actually look like with real makeup, then this cgi fukkfest. Im here for the long haul but not excited as excited for season two. LOTR mustve ate into this budget. 3/5

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Well Lews did break the world and set it back lmao
Apparently he hopped in his Tesla and teleported to fight the Dark One :skip:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
That was very ummm different. Even if you separate it from the books, it still was ehhhh at best.

One of the main problems is focusing on that Egwene/Rand relationship. They really have to throw it in there every episode? Another problem is that they're no longer building their relationships with one another, and personalities. Even Nynaeve was shafted this last episode.

I did like Padan Fain explaining what ta'veren meant. No clue why he said 5, when Moraine said 4.

For season 2, maybe Mat meets back up with Thom while going home, and then his ta'veren-ism kicks in to bring him back to the group.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I guess I still don't fully understand what "the breaking of the world" means.
Also, if it isn't too much of a spoiler, how does that relate to the whole "reincarnation' thing? Are you reincarnated once per "cycle" only, or can you be reboon multiple times in the past 3000 years?
Think about what would happen if thousands of nukes went off all around the world on every continent for 100 years . That’s the equivalent to what happen when male channelers went mad. Universities/schools , hospitals , governments and industries would all collapse . I would say look up some YouTube videos on the breaking of the world, but it would probably spoil some things .

Im pretty sure there is no set time when “the wheel will turn you out” again. It’s just your soul, so you probably won’t remember any of your previous lives , but I’m pretty sure you can be reincarnated multiple time within a turning.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
That was very ummm different. Even if you separate it from the books, it still was ehhhh at best.

One of the main problems is focusing on that Egwene/Rand relationship. They really have to throw it in there every episode? Another problem is that they're no longer building their relationships with one another, and personalities. Even Nynaeve was shafted this last episode.

I did like Padan Fain explaining what ta'veren meant. No clue why he said 5, when Moraine said 4.

For season 2, maybe Mat meets back up with Thom while going home, and then his ta'veren-ism kicks in to bring him back to the group.
I think the Rand and Egwene relationship is gnna be thrown in the back burner, especially if they all think he is dead. I hope there is a time jump .