The Wheel Of Time - Robert Jordan's Books (Season 2/9.1.23)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I’m on my re-read. Egwene is OK from books 1-4 and then she becomes insufferable after that until the ending

The REAL character I can’t fukking stand right now is

Faile. Good LORD is she a fukking annoying bytch. And she literally physically abuses Perrin at the drop of a hat. I can’t believe he didn’t drive his axe into that c*nt’s skull and leave her for Chiad and Bain to weep over
Hands down one of the worst characters in all of literature.:scust:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I like Egwene in Book 1-4, then Book 8. But I still haven't gone past 9, so...but overall she's annoying AF. There's no way the boys would ever be friends with her IRL.

Which is one of the changes from the book, I see them making a generic plot point. They weren't really friends IMO or ever close to her, just grew up in same town with some baby flirting as young'ns...and that promise to...

Well, it looks like in the series, her & Rand smash all the time :pachaha:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I’m on my re-read. Egwene is OK from books 1-4 and then she becomes insufferable after that until the ending

The REAL character I can’t fukking stand right now is

Faile. Good LORD is she a fukking annoying bytch. And she literally physically abuses Perrin at the drop of a hat. I can’t believe he didn’t drive his axe into that c*nt’s skull and leave her for Chiad and Bain to weep over

I like Egwene in Book 1-4, then Book 8. But I still haven't gone past 9, so...but overall she's annoying AF. There's no way the boys would ever be friends with her IRL.

Which is one of the changes from the book, I see them making a generic plot point. They weren't really friends IMO or ever close to her, just grew up in same town with some baby flirting as young'ns...and that promise to...

Find the Egwene prequel chapter Jordan released after the fact and you'll see who she's been from the very beginning. :francis: