The Washington Post is going after black men

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
You nikkas have an obsession with fakkitry which is why I also claim that 2019 will be the year of the tranny. Many of you are fed up with women and still desire to have sex with them and will see having sex with trans-women as the perfect compromise.

That's what I thought. You're talkng out your bussy.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Do you honestly believe that most black men are disgruntled males that hate the progress of black women so much so,to the point of voting over 50%for an openly racist incompetent white man all to just get back at black women? C'mon man lol

13% of Black men voted for Trump in 2016, I predict that at minimum, double that number of Black male voters will support him in 2020.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
here's a close approximate:

:francis:

I'm not even kidding about this. Black men are moving right of center, cutting their very noses to spite Black women. The only real difference between white red-pillers and many of the Black male posters here is the choice of language used to describe themselves and even that's beginning to converge.
You literally have nothing to base that on tho. Even in these last elections held all over the country, black men voted democrat 88%.

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if low key you’re one of the bedwench broad/gay dudes who write these kind of bullshyt articles. You clearly have resentment for straight black men.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How are you going to blame the 10% that always votes for republican?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You literally have nothing to base that on tho. Even in these last elections held all over the country, black men voted democrat 88%.

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if low key you’re one of the bedwench broad/gay dudes who write these kind of bullshyt articles. You clearly have resentment for straight black men.

I don't have anything against anyone's sexual orientation, nor do I have resentment for Black men. What I do resent is the lack of accountability from Black men, it's pure cowardice, grown ass men pointing their fingers at Black women and blaming them for not prioritizing the plights of Black men over their own which Black men have demonstrated time and time again not to give a fukk about.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
here's a close approximate:

:francis:

I'm not even kidding about this. Black men are moving right of center, cutting their very noses to spite Black women. The only real difference between white red-pillers and many of the Black male posters here is the choice of language used to describe themselves and even that's beginning to converge.

Hey do you happen to have any examples of black men "cutting their very noses to spite Black women"?

You should post them for the doubters.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You sound moist and misinformed.

You sound like you parrot talking points and verbiage from Tariq Nasheed who ironically steals most of his talking points from people who've actually done legwork.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I don't have anything against anyone's sexual orientation, nor do I have resentment for Black men. What I do resent is the lack of accountability from Black men, it's pure cowardice, grown ass men pointing their fingers at Black women and blaming them for not prioritizing the plights of Black men over their own which Black men have demonstrated time and time again not to give a fukk about.
Your homotional ramblings are irrelevant when this thread is about yet another example of a black woman working with a white media platform to throw black men under the bus. There are countless examples of black women doing this over and over and over. You want to deflect from black women being employed by whites to point fingers at us, by blaming us for calling them out:mjlol:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Your homotional ramblings are irrelevant when this thread is about yet another example of a black woman working with a white media platform to throw black men under the bus. There are countless examples of black women doing this over and over and over. You want to deflect from black women being employed by whites to point fingers at us, by blaming us for calling them out:mjlol:

surely you're better than name calling and childish insults about sexual orientations but you've done a terrible job of proving it.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The article isn't even an attack on Black men.

You nikkas are becoming the snowflakes that the bible speaks of.

:mjlol:
You're so transparent. Black woman writes article or does anything attacking black men, here you come attacking black male posters on the forum for reacting to it. And earlier you said something about the lack off accountability for black men...black men are like the biggest most consistent target this country has ever had. Least educated, most incarcerated, brokest, most vilified people in the country are black men...and we STILL need to be "held accountable"? What are black men getting away with in the United States?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You're so transparent. Black woman writes article or does anything attacking black men, here you come attacking black male posters on the forum for reacting to it. And earlier you said something about the lack off accountability for black men...black men are like the biggest most consistent target this country has ever had. Least educated, most incarcerated, brokest, most vilified people in the country are black men...and we STILL need to be "held accountable"? What are black men getting away with in the United States?

This article isn't an attack on Black men. Are we at the point where anything with "Black men" in the title should be taken as an attack? apparently we are.

And your response here is very telling and confirmation of what I've observed, nikkas think that accountability is something that's conditional.