The Washington Post is going after black men

Gravity

Banned
Daps
surely you're better than name calling and childish insults about sexual orientations but you've done a terrible job of proving it.
I’m no more above name calling and “childish insults” than you are above childish trolling, weak deflections, and outright lying.
This article isn't an attack on Black men. Are we at the point where anything with "Black men" in the title should be taken as an attack? apparently we are.

And your response here is very telling and confirmation of what I've observed, nikkas think that accountability is something that's conditional.

^^^Like here when you deny that this article is attacking black men even tho the attack is spelled out plainly in the headline.

“All of those black men” that voted for Kemp in GA constituted 11% of black males who voted meaning almost 90% voted for Abrams. Instead of calling out the 75% of white women who voted against Abrams she chooses to attack the 11% of her own race. Keep trolling tho. It’s really fooling folk.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The article isn't even an attack on Black men.

You nikkas are becoming the snowflakes that the bible speaks of.

:mjlol:
Alt- Right verbiage..
Always knew you were on some other shyt..
And now you are spouting statistics out of the thin blue air with that nonsense about 50% of black men will be voting for Trump..
Then you write more garbage that black men are spiteful towards black women and that’s why a small, sample size percentage voted for him or republicans..
This is the kind of baseless shyt that is dangerous..
It’s not only white people we have to fight against everyday..
It’s spineless, boot licking muthafukkas like you that destroy the black community from the inside out with the bullshyt narratives..
Every time I see you post..
I get that gut sensation of an agent..
It’s one thing to have a debate and disagreements..
But the shyt you post is on some other shyt and is very telling of you as a person in real life..
This ain’t even about being on some internet, militant shyt..
Dudes like you are the real threat..
I can see a street nikka from a mile away and figure his moves..
But pencil pushing, twitter finger, cardigan wearing, push my glasses up on my nose type of nikkas like you..
Blend in so well until you start talking..

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This article isn't an attack on Black men. Are we at the point where anything with "Black men" in the title should be taken as an attack? apparently we are.

And your response here is very telling and confirmation of what I've observed, nikkas think that accountability is something that's conditional.
Juelzing.

You said the lack of accountability. What do black men need to be held accountable for? What are we getting away with? You're the one that brought it up.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m no more above name calling and “childish insults” than you are above childish trolling, weak deflections, and outright lying.

^^^Like here when you deny that this article is attacking black men even tho the attack is spelled out plainly in the headline.

“All of those black men” that voted for Kemp in GA constituted 11% of black males who voted meaning almost 90% voted for Abrams. Instead of calling out the 75% of white women who voted against Abrams she chooses to attack the 11% of her own race. Keep trolling tho. It’s really fooling folk.

This is a false equivalency. 75% of
Southern white women voting for a white supremacist is par the course. Any black man voting for the same white supremacist who openly works to suppress the black vote deserves to be looked into.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Again, you can't have possibly read the article because white women were in fact called out but with us being Black and all, more of the focus should be on how the actual Black people voted.

the first two paragraphs call white women out.

White female voters in Georgia showed little interest in helping black women fulfill their dream of electing Stacey Abrams as governor, which would have made her the first African American woman to head a state in the nation’s history.

Seventy-five percent of white women voted for Republican Brian Kemp, who was declared the winner late last week, more than 10 days after disputes over absentee and provisional ballots.

meanwhile, the very same article gives Black men an out for voting against Abrams.

“I think it boils down to — the conservative mantra of self-determination and economic empowerment resonates with men, period, but especially with a certain cohort of black men,” Johnson said. “Like the brothers that are hustling CD to the brothers that open barbershops, that entrepreneurial spirit is alive in the black community.”

He said those voters believe that the GOP talking point of “getting government out of the way and letting people determine their own economic path. That sounds good to black men, and it’s a mantra they can support rather than having the government say we’re gonna help you to be a man.”

where is the attack?

:lupe:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
This is a false equivalency. 75% of
Southern white women voting for a white supremacist is par the course. Any black man voting for a white supremacist who openly works to suppress the black vote deserves to be looked into.
It’s not a false equivalency when black women are gender first. Especially the fake feminist bedwench types like the chic who wrote this article. These women don’t see themselves as black first in the first hand in hand with black men. They see themselves as women first who are in a sisterhood with white women. Whether it was the woman’s march or the me-too thing, even after white women voted for trump black women re-pledged their allegiance to fake feminism. Abrams herself is a gotdamn feminist and probably a bedwench dyke.

Again, 90% of black men voted for Abrams while 75% of white women voted against her. I’m not making an equivalence I’m making a comparison. This is why we must have zero tolerance for black feminists female and male alike.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Again, you can't have possibly read the article because white women were in fact called out but with us being Black and all, more of the focus should be on how the actual Black people voted.

meanwhile, the very same article gives Black men an out for voting against Abrams.

where is the attack?

Blaming the defeat solely on the black male votes. Implying that black men dont support black women. Of course its "we didnt say all". Now how would it look if black men started questioning anything black women did in mainstream publications?

"Whats up with all the black women dating white men? We're not attacking you, just doing a public analysis"

How would that blow over?

And what do black men need to be held accountable for? I still want to know.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Blaming the defeat solely on the black male votes. Implying that black men dont support black women. Of course its "we didnt say all". Now how would it look if black men started questioning anything black women did in mainstream publications?

"Whats up with all the black women dating white men? We're not attacking you, just doing a public analysis"

How would that blow over?

And what do black men need to be held accountable for? I still want to know.

Can you highlight where this defeat is being solely blamed on Black men? There's no way you nikkas are reading any of the articles posted here, yall jump out the gym based on the thread title and stick to it even when you can't bolster it with evidence

:mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps

where is the attack?

The headline is the attack. I don’t care about that fence riding bullshyt inside the article. You know that the most important part is the headline and the people pushing the agenda do too.

Even the “calling out the white women” inside the article was weak. It didn’t call white women out it just acknowledged the fact that they voted against Abrams. Me-too wasn’t mentioned. White women’s supposed anger at trump wasn’t mentioned. Kavanaugh wasn’t mentioned. Feminism and the fake “woman’s empowerment era” being pushed 24/7 in the media wasn’t mentioned.

If black women know that white women are white-first and support white supremacy then what’s with all of this feminist and lgbt support? Why are black women gender first? Why are black women feminists at all? You say that the focus needs to be on us blacks but where was this mentality when Cosby was being lynched by the court system with the assistance of black women? Black women make every excuse in the book to not be race first but now you want to call black men out based on 11% of voters in Georgia voting against some gender first black liberal?

fukk outta here acting like y’all are concerned with the black community. You feminists have sold us all out. You admit to not being pro black.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The headline is the attack. I don’t care about that fence riding bullshyt inside the article. You know that the most important part is the headline and the people pushing the agenda do too.

Even the “calling out the white women” inside the article was weak. It didn’t call white women out it just acknowledged the fact that they voted against Abrams. Me-too wasn’t mentioned. White women’s supposed anger at trump wasn’t mentioned. Kavanaugh wasn’t mentioned. Feminism and the fake “woman’s empowerment era” being pushed 24/7 in the media wasn’t mentioned.

If black women know that white women are white-first and support white supremacy then what’s with all of this feminist and lgbt support? Why are black women gender first? Why are black women feminists at all? You say that the focus needs to be on us blacks but where was this mentality when Cosby was being lynched by the court system with the assistance of black women? Black women make every excuse in the book to not be race first but now you want to call black men out based on 11% of voters in Georgia voting against some gender first black liberal?

fukk outta here acting like y’all are concerned with the black community. You feminists have sold us all out. You admit to not being pro black.

The headline reads as follows: "What’s up with all those black men who voted for the Republican in the Georgia governor’s race?" and the author is a Black woman, the fact that you somehow perceive this as an attack is extremely telling. You keep suggesting that Black women aren't race first as if Black men are when in reality, Black women are the ones who vote in higher incidence for Black candidates than Black men. Saying that Black men are race first doesn't paint the full picture because the grim reality is that Black men are Black male first, we know this because when Black women speak on the issues that uniquely affect them as Black women, the bodies of dead Black men are often thrown in their faces to justify why we should prioritize Black men first and get back to them later.

Also, Bill Cosby is literally a worse example than R. Kelly, which is pretty fukked up considering the evil shyt Kells has done to Black women without any of the race first Black men putting a stop to it. Imagine that, Black men in Black communities selling dvds of R. Kelly's sex tape to other Black people, in some perverse way one could argue that, that's Black first.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao this who wrote the article
Vanessa Williams (@WaPoVanessa) on Twitter
imrs.php

I am going to give you this one warning and I am not going to tell you again. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SPOILER CERTAIN THINGS AND THAT THING IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS. Don't make me bring this to your attention again.