The Washington Post is going after black men

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This whole statement is full of naivety and ignorance.

- You said you don’t see the over representation of black male vs black female conservative representation in the media.

* Of course there is. You have a national paper ( The Washington Post) publishing an essential hit piece on black men, yet you haven’t read one piece from the Washington Post, NY times, Wall Street journal (which is conservative in nature), LA times, Chicago Tribune, USA Today, Politico, Tampa Bay Times, Newsweek, etc making the same piece on black Women. That’s an over representation right there.

-You say “I don’t think those 20 percent of numbers are correct”.

* Why not believe Florida but accept Georgia as fact when Georgia is literally in the national spotlight for Voter fraud and misinterpretation of ballads?

* Why give one a pass vs another.
GA had whole militias threatening violence, but they only believe Florida voting F'ery to be valid.

:skip:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Black women like the article writer for instance do this every time something doesn't go their way like they expected. It's black men fault never mind the other possible reasons Abrams lost, forget logic let's just say it's black men fault that'll make everything better hehehe <- In the words of Black Women. What makes it worse is when you have dudes simping and agreeing with slander just to receive useless brownie points from black women as if they're benefiting from the constant ass kissing SMH.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Lmao this who wrote the article
Vanessa Williams (@WaPoVanessa) on Twitter
imrs.php

That's a man :picard:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I wish I could see your facial expression when you typed that out Lol

here's a close approximate:

:francis:

I'm not even kidding about this. Black men are moving right of center, cutting their very noses to spite Black women. The only real difference between white red-pillers and many of the Black male posters here is the choice of language used to describe themselves and even that's beginning to converge.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The article isn't even an attack on Black men.

You nikkas are becoming the snowflakes that the bible speaks of.

:mjlol:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA

I'm not even kidding about this. Black men are moving right of center, cutting their very noses to spite Black women. The only real difference between white red-pillers and many of the Black male posters here is the choice of language used to describe themselves and even that's beginning to converge.

:what:

Can you provide receipts or are you just talking out of your blown out booty?

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps

Do you honestly believe that most black men are disgruntled males that hate the progress of black women so much so,to the point of voting over 50%for an openly racist incompetent white man all to just get back at black women? C'mon man lol

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:what:

Can you provide receipts or are you just talking out of your blown out booty?

You nikkas have an obsession with fakkitry which is why I also claim that 2019 will be the year of the tranny. Many of you are fed up with women and still desire to have sex with them and will see having sex with trans-women as the perfect compromise.