The Washington Post is going after black men

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a sensible, although flawed article, but you bytch ass nikkas are going to exergerate
Because you need an excuse to whine aand bash black women.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Men lie
Women lie
Footage doesn't.

You've heard "mostly nikkas" because that's what you wanna hear.
:mjpls:
I'll let the audio-visuals speak over your personal anecdote.
What has more value?
:jbhmm:
Yeah.

Now you know this ain't proof. You know there is about 40 million people with opinions of Kellz. Showing his fans ain't the reality to his public perception. We all know that. You being disingenuous right now. That's not honest breh

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Now you know this ain't proof. You know there is about 40 million people with opinions of Kellz. Showing his fans ain't the reality to his public perception. We all know that. You being disingenuous right now. That's not honest breh
It's a lot more honest.
Can the man spend a tweet?
Can he spend a coli post?
No.
Can he lure a child with a @Swagnificent post? no, and he's banned.
He can sure convince GROWN ASS WILLING women to say "he can kidnap me"
"I'll be good for him" (despite having a visible predatory history)
on social media FAR MORE THAN these alleged men you keep trying to police. You're ignoring the proverbial elephant in the room.
Saying "these nikkas"
:damn:
Is basically "pull your pants up or they gon shoot us" rhetoric. It's based off a false narrative. It's time for these fraidy cat protester speech circuit academia and internet bytches to confront the collective altima owning, tom joyner cruise attending, hair salon business having jawns, their hood daughters, and thirsty rats who enable this man.
Barking at men to get pats on the head won't change shyt. You haven't shown a damn thing to me but your words. Show me some en masse receipts of overwhelming majority black male support..
or you're part of the problem.
It should be easy. You see how quick I pulled that footage up?
Get busy.