The Umbrella Academy - Season 2 (7.31.20/Official Thread)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That stare-down between Vanya and #5 was intense AF.:whoo: Even though Vanya is the most powerful in the group, #5 was not backing down. I thought they was gonna square off for a moment.

At first I was scared Vanya would destroy him but after further thought Five would’ve gave her that work. At that point Five was a 65 year old man with decades of experience of being an assassin and the way he did everyone in the board room was :picard: Whereas Vanya got captured by regular cops. With Five you have no margin for error. He’s one place. Then you blink and a second later he’s in front of you with an axe coming your way.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Reg being an alien :dahell: did i miss something?
season was decent, if Nathan from the misfits character got bodied, I'd give no fukks. His character is mad worthless :manny:
hopefully net season vanya is so worthless, and they explain why Reg never mentioned the existence Indian chick and other mufukkas with superpowers

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Reg being an alien :dahell: did i miss something?
season was decent, if Nathan from the misfits character got bodied, I'd give no fukks. His character is mad worthless :manny:
hopefully net season vanya is so worthless, and they explain why Reg never mentioned the existence Indian chick and other mufukkas with superpowers

The showed Reginald having some alien origin in the first season. They showed some weird planet and him coming to open the umbrella company in the early 1900s.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Reading up on the comic version I guess they are going to skip Hotel Oblivion or greatly alter its purpose.

calh45

Cal
Daps
This is one of them shows I mark as thumb down at the end of the season, but somehow even through the bullshyt I end up watching it all.

That's why it's getting another season. It's like how people watch Notre Dame games to watch them lose or Fox News to scream at the TV and forget it's helping the ratings

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Gave the kdramas a pause to run through this. Like another breh said the improvement to this season I really liked was that they acted like real siblings this time around.

Klaus is lame as fukk though. :martin: Crazy thing is when the first season was announced the actor was the reason I was hyped to watch because of his previous role as Nathan from Misfits.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Good season but they need a whole new plot for the season 3, instead of reusing the same plot points from season 1 over and over again.
I mean season was a remix of the Dark Phoenix story with time travel. This season was a mix of the X-cutioners Song with time travel.

Season 3 looks like it’s going to be a remix of Deadly Genesis.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The father kills me:mjlol:

Diego *throws knife around him to show his powers*:stopitslime:

Pops *takes notes*

Diego- What are you writing?:mjtf:

Pops "you are zero for two young man:unimpressed:

Diego:
tenor.gif