The Umbrella Academy - Season 2 (7.31.20/Official Thread)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
7 episodes in and bored to death. Please get better

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:hhh: I may eject, brehs.

Hargreaves being an alien and killing the Illuminati ruined the shyt for me. I haven't read the comics, but that shyt was weird. Explains the technology he has.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
One of my pet peeves with this season. They tried to go for the woman empowerment angle. But Carl did NOTHING WRONG. He wasn't verbally abusive, physically-- didn't cheat. NOTHING. Yet that nikka is dead... why?
for the most part, carl was a regular degular dude. he did lie about going to the bar tho :manny: but that aint enough to get murked.

Daps
Finished the season. It still has problems (I'm actually fine with most of the characters) but the pacing was way better.

And :deadmanny: @ them thinking they didn't alter the timeline when they spent numerous conversations with their conspirator father about the future. I wouldn't be surprised if the origin of the Sparrow Academy is revealed to be that Hargreeves saw what failures his first tean ended up as so he deliberately chose other kids. That's why Ben is part of the Sparrow Academy because 60s Hargreeves didn't know he was also part of the fukk-ups team.

I thought it was obvious that this is what happened. :skip:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:hhh: I may eject, brehs.

Hargreaves being an alien and killing the Illuminati ruined the shyt for me. I haven't read the comics, but that shyt was weird. Explains the technology he has.
I'm still in and will watch season 3 but I agree.. I didn't read the comic either and I didn't like the plot twist on Hargreaves even though I kind of suspected it