The Umbrella Academy - Season 2 (7.31.20/Official Thread)

Daps
I just stumbled on this show like 3 weeks ago and just finished up season 2 and this was probably one of the best superhero shows I've seen in a long time and that season finale was the shyt. Can't wait for season 3

When I first started season 1 I thought there powers were just ok at best. Now that I've finished season 2 these little nikkas are on some X-Men shyt :ohhh:

And I already know the Sparrow Academy is gonna be on some grade A fukkery :wow:

And the little

I had no idea Diego's real powers were telekinesis. Or maybe they mentioned that in season 1 and I just forgot about it. But I legit thought his powers were just making those little blades curve until dude showed out with the bullets

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed the season, I just love the setting of this show.

Is it me or did they make Luther dumber? Reminds me of how they did Thor in Avengers lol.

Diego looking like Roman Reigns

Cant wait for season 3, I agree they have to go somewhere else new season, hopefully the new storyline does that. I am glad Ben went out the right way:wow:

Also gotta say that Swedish cover of Hello was :whoo:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I enjoyed the season, I just love the setting of this show.

Is it me or did they make Luther dumber? Reminds me of how they did Thor in Avengers lol.

Diego looking like Roman Reigns

Cant wait for season 3, I agree they have to go somewhere else new season, hopefully the new storyline does that. I am glad Ben went out the right way:wow:

Also gotta say that Swedish cover of Hello was :whoo:

Deigo reminds me of Bellamy from the 100 with the long hair lol

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think he and the rest were conditioned by the father to view him as the leader since children, he was essentially a figurehead. I think part of his dynamic and why he’s a lot more like able this season is because it apparent, even to himself, that he’s woefully ill suited to that role and is struggling for and identity.

even the rankings were bullshyt and propaganda for the kids. Even if Luther powers were the most apparent early having any inkling of klause and Allison’s powers would have them over him. Communion/manipulation with the dead and mind control are world altering and dominating type stuff, a human/gorilla on steroids is just really cool. Hell, Diego probably has better powers he’s just a dumbass with zero intellectual curiosity so he’ll just settle with being a world class fighter with a knife trick that can do ridiculous shyt when desparate. Luther is probably the lowest powered come to think of it.
On episode 10 add 5 to this list :wow::wow::wow:

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
On episode 10 add 5 to this list :wow::wow::wow:

oh for sure. 5 definitely gets the most out of his powers too. Him traveling through time with only his powers and being to turn back time on the spot seconds or minutes Would probably be like if Allison could rumor and entire continent for a period of time or klause summoning a million man undead army which they could probably do if you went down their natural progression to its end.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
oh for sure. 5 definitely gets the most out of his powers too. Him traveling through time with only his powers and being to turn back time on the spot seconds or minutes Would probably be like if Allison could rumor and entire continent for a period of time or klause summoning a million man undead army which they could probably do if you went down their natural progression to its end.
Actually 5 potential is ridiculous remember he only tried the minutes thing because of his Dad to start small. If he continues to master it he could legitimately eventually control time travel :hamster:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
allison consistently not using her shyt even when she could have solved deadass every issue almost made me stop watching

writers got to put in better reason for her to pretend like she can’t mind control folk because the shyt theyre trying to run now is weak