The Umbrella Academy - Season 2 (7.31.20/Official Thread)

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished

Good season. The music in this show is phenomenal. The plot in the overarching sense is meandering especially with them rehashing the apocalypse thing, they just pad the season (in typical Netflix fashion) with the UC getting in their own way. but the cast is fun enough that you're just glad to go on the ride with them either way.

5 is a gret actor. Highlight if the show for both seasons

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
#5 acts his ass off...I fully believe this nikka is 65 years old inside :mjlol:

This nikka Carl got royally screwed:pachaha:.
Crazy how they tried to make this dude a villian for being upset his wife was munching carpet with the girl he brought under his roof to help save :dead:

this was so infuriating to watch...stupid fukking plot line. fukking stupid.

Still a fire season tho :banderas:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Also, maybe I missed it, but was the farm lady's husband cheating on her or beating her or something?
Nah. The worst he did was lie bout going off to work when he really went to the club. And it wasn’t even really a lie cause all he did there was get drunk and try to sell stuff to the boss.

Knowing what they did to mentally handicapped in the ‘60s though? :huhldup: It’s no wonder Vanya tried to stop him.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Finished Saturday. Season 2 is great. Me, and my people loved it. I kind of want to watch it again. We can't really decide which of the two seasons are better. I want to say the second. But the first season is what made me first love the show. The second season just kind of reassured that love :pachaha:

As someone said earlier. 5, and Diego carried this season. Especially 5. Quick note, that kid has that old man mannerism down pat. He must have really studied his grandfather or something while growing up.

I liked Allison, and Vanya's stories

I feel like Luther, and Klaus kind of took a step back from the spotlight this season. There stories aren't as important.

My folk dislike (maybe even hate) Vanya. They think she is always why there's a problem on the show. I'm like...Yeah, she lowkey (possibly highkey) is:mjlol:But she couldn't control her power. It's not really her fault:manny:

There's so many directions the story can go next season. Ending was a perfect setup for season 3

For my gamers. This season is like an DLC Expansion that's better, or damn near better than the base game (example, Witcher 3). I say it's an expansion not as a negative thing. It's just i can see if some people may view the plot of this season as kind of a fun/adventurous sidetrack from the first season.

I hope season 2 is as successful as the first. They deserve it :salute:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
anyone read the comics?
is the Sparrow Academy comprised of the same characters, just from a different time/dimension, or will we be getting a new group of actors to play them?

season was good, still not my favorite show by any means. my eyes pretty much glazed over during every Vanya scene. Also, Luthor was aloof as fukk this season. He wasn't like that in season 1, right?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I just stumbled on this show like 3 weeks ago and just finished up season 2 and this was probably one of the best superhero shows I've seen in a long time and that season finale was the shyt. Can't wait for season 3

When I first started season 1 I thought there powers were just ok at best. Now that I've finished season 2 these little nikkas are on some X-Men shyt :ohhh:

And I already know the Sparrow Academy is gonna be on some grade A fukkery :wow:

And the little

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one who finds damn near everybody on this show annoying?

the whole time travel/memory loss plot devices REALLY don’t help this either

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
anyone read the comics?
is the Sparrow Academy comprised of the same characters, just from a different time/dimension, or will we be getting a new group of actors to play them?

season was good, still not my favorite show by any means. my eyes pretty much glazed over during every Vanya scene. Also, Luthor was aloof as fukk this season. He wasn't like that in season 1, right?

The writer hasn't finished it yet so who knows, the next season might be out before the comic

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The father kills me:mjlol:

Diego *throws knife around him to show his powers*:stopitslime:

Pops *takes notes*

Diego- What are you writing?:mjtf:

Pops "you are zero for two young man:unimpressed:

Diego:
tenor.gif