:mjpls:They need to get a indoor restaurant before making these type of rules

E5VESj_WEAgcQAr

:mjpls:This is flea market status

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I dunno what "family friendly " establishment serves hookahs on the tables and has loud club music playing in the daytime. Seems like a day party to me. If they don't want people to think it's a club don't advertise it or treat the environment like a club. I was with them until I saw their instagram.

Yeah just one problem, it's not a club it's a restaurant. Nobody is going to Club Turkey Leg, they are getting food and they know they are getting food and they should know how to dress to eat in.

So what there is hookah and loud music, does that mean you can't control your urges and dress like a normal human to eat a meal.

It's just like that restaurant where the owner lost it and people were blaming him for playing rachet music as if black people are supposed to automatically go into twerk mode when they hear ratchet music

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
They just did a good truck in SA a few weeks ago and all the people were nice and the turkey legs were Fuego:wow: and I don't even really care for turkey legs.

I totally support them in this. I hate going places and my kids especially my daughters having to see the nonsense. It's a time and place for certain attire. :martin:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I dunno what "family friendly " establishment serves hookahs on the tables and has loud club music playing in the daytime. Seems like a day party to me. If they don't want people to think it's a club don't advertise it or treat the environment like a club. I was with them until I saw their instagram.

:francis:Good point. Create club type environment and not expect club type attire brehs.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah just one problem, it's not a club it's a restaurant. Nobody is going to Club Turkey Leg, they are getting food and they know they are getting food and they should know how to dress to eat in.

So what there is hookah and loud music, does that mean you can't control your urges and dress like a normal human to eat a meal.

It's just like that restaurant where the owner lost it and people were blaming him for playing rachet music as if black people are supposed to automatically go into twerk mode when they hear ratchet music

But they are going to club turkey leg. Thats why they felt the need to make a dress code ( like a club). Its clear from the videos those folks are smoking hookah and partying and turning up in the daytime. They are not simply just getting food and eating like a normal restaurant. And anywhere folks are smoking hookah and partying to loud music is not really a family friendly environment like they claim. You can call it what you want, club, restaurant, lounge.. doesn't matter.

And yes the owner of the other restaurant was at fault for playing loud ratchet music. Create a ratchet environment and you will get ratchet outcomes and attract ratchet people 100% of the time. Play some smooth jazz or classic rnb at normal levels and folks wont be twerking.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Now you know folks be going up to that establishment looking a complete and utter mess for the rules to be implemented in the first place cause folks ain't got no damn sense. The fact that this is even that big of a deal is sad as fukk. This some basic ass rules just put on a pants that ain't got holes in them, a tshirt that doesn't have profanity or obscene imagery, and some sneakers. Is it that hard?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

Singing into your phone camera in public looks so stupid lol

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Sounds like a basic dresscode. Don't show up looking like you are about to go swimming or like you just rolled out of bed or like you work the strip poles for a living

If SaltBae opens up a location in Houston and has a dress code in place, they will figure out how to dress.

Only when it comes to Black-owned businesses that nikkas think it's asking too much to carry themselves like normal people.