The Turkey Leg Hut Got a Dress Code Now

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You need to use all that money you got to feed the homeless, since you feel the prices are cheap.

Man.. listen.

Why be mad at nyggas who can eat 28.00 and not complain.. aint yall always talkin black excellence? Support black owned? Lol.

Steak 48 too high at 100.00 per person.. Tukey Leg Hut too high for 28.00..lol

Coli nyggas, I swear..

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I was curious in knowing what their food & menu looked like, so I went to Yelp.

People crying about their new dress code rules but ain't saying shyt about their prices???:gucci:

Alfeado Stuffed Shrimp Turkey Leg costs $28??:dwillhuh:

Hennessey glazed Turkey leg is $15?:comeon:

Sides sold separately w/ small sides $5.95 & large sides $7.95?

Although I still have no issue with their dress code, but I could somewhat see why some people take issue with their new policy.

For those of you who have been there and ate their food, please tell me that the food is worth it??
Serving Hennessy glazed turkey legs and have a dress code:mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Wanna bet?

White establishments don't get any passes from me! Next, I don't eat swine bacon, so you are wrong!

I went to a Brazilian restsraunt on Father's day and had issues with their pricing for what they offered. I also had issues with how they ran the business, but understood that they just opened up in that particular location.

People complain about shyt that they don't agree with. That's life.

Like I told enorher poster I will tell you..

If you cool with the prices, then cool. Continue to support them!
What is wrong with these nikkas?

"I bet you don't have a problem doing it with the white man...!"

Yes nikka i do! I'm not paying that much for food:russ:

Dap fishing at it finest

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man.. listen.

Why be mad at nyggas who can eat 28.00 and not complain.. aint yall always talkin black excellence? Support black owned? Lol.

Steak 48 too high at 100.00 per person.. Tukey Leg Hut too high for 28.00..lol

Coli nyggas, I swear..

Dude..

Why are you trying to stir up trouble over TLH?

I never said that they are trash. I never said that they are robbing their customers.

I said that their food is pricey and I stand on that shyt! I also said that I would check them out, if I was in Houston.

Let me tell you something.

Black businesses are desperately needed, but that doesn't mean that they are above reproach.

Where I am from, there isn't one Black owned restaurant! Not one! The one's that were in the city closed down due to lack of support from the Black residents. But, when they were opened, I did support.

I don't have a major issue with TLH, but I do think it is bullshyt to charge people $30 for a Turkey leg and not include sides and some bread!

We don't have to agree on this or anything else..

I based my opinion on their food off of the photos of said food and menu. I also supported their new dress code.

Miss me with the fake outrage!

You feel strongly about your position right?

Then use that energy to feed the homeless or hire them to cater a local Black charity event. Since you can afford it, then that would serve you and other people well!

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is wrong with these nikkas?

"I bet you don't have a problem doing it with the white man...!"

Yes nikka i do! I'm not paying that much for food:russ:

Dap fishing at it finest

Man, those nikkas wanna be contrarian just to be contrarian.

Smh...

Any reasonable person will take issue with a restaraunt that is basically a glorified hole in a wall spot having inflated prices.

Then have the nerve to charge sides a la cart on top of it.

Had a couple of posters say that it feeds two/three people. OK..And??

For that price, it better feed that many people while ya bullshyttin!!

A lamb shank is bigger than a Turkey leg and cost around that much, but at least you get a starch AND a side with that shyt!

I DGAF what people say..

Black or non-Black owned, do right by your customers!

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Man, those nikkas wanna be contrarian just to be contrarian.

Smh...

Any reasonable person will take issue with a restaraunt that is basically a glorified hole in a wall spot having inflated prices.

Then have the nerve to charge sides a la cart on top of it.

Had a couple of posters say that it feeds two/three people. OK..And??

For that price, it better feed that many people while ya bullshyttin!!

A lamb shank is bigger than a Turkey leg and cost around that much, but at least you get a starch AND a side with that shyt!

I DGAF what people say..

Black or non-Black owned, do right by your customers!
I don't buy food to show out

I buy food to get the best value for my money

$30 is two meals at most places I can go

If you taking somebody out, I guess.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't buy food to show out

I buy food to get the best value for my money

$30 is two meals at most places I can go

If you taking somebody out, I guess.

Most people want value for their money unless they wanna show out and act bougie..

I have no issue with going to a high end restaraunt every now and then. I expect a high end or Michilen starred restaraunt being expensive. You pay for the chef, the ambience, presentation of the food, rarity of said food, etc.

But, a regular spot? Come on!! If TLH included sides with their meals, then I wouldn't have said shyt.

I know some posters wanna fuss & whatnot. I get it. But, those people need to learn to agree to disagree w/o adding bs into it.

I wish TLH the best and would still patronize them should I head out that way. I wanna see if their food is worth the hype...

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Most people want value for their money unless they wanna show out and act bougie..

I have no issue with going to a high end restaraunt every now and then. I expect a high end or Michilen starred restaraunt being expensive. You pay for the chef, the ambience, presentation of the food, rarity of said food, etc.

But, a regular spot? Come on!! If TLH included sides with their meals, then I wouldn't have said shyt.

I know some posters wanna fuss & whatnot. I get it. But, those people need to learn to agree to disagree w/o adding bs into it.

I wish TLH the best and would still patronize them should I head out that way. I wanna see if their food is worth the hype...
Yeah and actually I'll pay $22 at the Mediterranean place
But it comes with 2 sides

You be passed out after

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I asked you wtf is reasonable pricing for food? As for the backhanded comment. I got a plane..went to experience Houston. U should get out more and get experiences. Cuz thinking 28.00 is a lot in 2021 is insane...

A whole turkey cost 30$:heh:
You can get the drums separate for about 5$ each,so paying almost 6 times the price at a restaurant would be ridiculous to me if we are talking sheer value of food.
But restaurants and nothing else really works like that. If a restaurant is hot enough to have lines around the block you should expect high prices lol.
I think the fact turkey legs ain't shyt,make it seem all the more unreasonable:scust:. I guess it must be the macaroni

l.jpg

rIdOVD.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
A whole turkey cost 30$:heh:
You can get the drums separate for about 5$ each,so paying almost 6 times the price at a restaurant would be ridiculous to me if we are talking sheer value of food.
But restaurants and nothing else really works like that. If a restaurant is hot enough to have lines around the block you should expect high prices lol.
I think the fact turkey legs ain't shyt,make it seem all the more unreasonable:scust:. I guess it must be the macaroni

l.jpg

rIdOVD.gif
The thing is, you can probably find food that tastes just as good if not better in Houston for less

I'm not going to treat food like designer clothes

$28 for a leg is fukking insane