The Turkey Leg Hut Got a Dress Code Now

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m from a city where nice new places don’t usually last more than 2 years before they shut down because it either turns into a mini club or the ratchet spot. We couldn’t even keep a Wet Willies because it turned into the hood hangout spot…. So I’ll never fault a business for trying to maintain a standard.It could literally be what keeps them afloat in the long term.

So are you okay with cacs doing what they need to do to keep black people out of their establishments? We all know once something like a mall becomes "the black mall" white flight will take place? What about in housing? Is it okay to keep blacks out under the belief too many blacks will bring down property values:?

Or is banning black people completely unnecaptable? But its perfectly fine to ban a certain type of black people:patrice:?

Ironically thecoli dragged Chris Rock through the mud for his "nikkas vs black people" JOKE:mjlol:. But he was joking, but thecoli be wanting policies and laws against "nikkas". These assimilated black boules taking over,get out the country while you can folks:wow:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
so no one in the picture is wearing a sports bra or ripped jeans? there isn't a hookah in the middle of the table? how are facts dumb ass ignorant shyt?
They getting rid of them bullshyt ass people cause they fukking it up for everyone else, hookah ain't ratchet:stopitslime:
Mad black folks stop by the hut and come through to kick it, eat good, smoke hookah and vibe, but most do this with some ounce of class as it should be
Turkey Leg Hut Co-Owner Faces Aggravated Assault Charge Following Incident at a Forthcoming Third Ward Bar

Meanwhile the owners is ex cons,scammers,currently facing charges. But they are worried about their "brand":mjlol:?

They want more cacs to feel comfortable going there. You can say "cant be mad at that". But nikkas were mad when the Atlanta Hawks emails leaked where they were trying to decreaseb black attendance. They also wanted to make whites more comfortable and welcomed at the arena:mjpls:

Business is business though,but im just pointing out this aint the energy when cacs do things to limit black attendence. But this is why "support black business" is bullshyt anyway. All that money going back to European Banks and the owners going to move to a non black neighborhood .This is why you just go get yourself the best deal and save your money.
you a tool for cacdemons and it's best you just drink battery acid :camby:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They getting rid of them bullshyt ass people cause they fukking it up for everyone else, hookah ain't ratchet:stopitslime:
Mad black folks stop by the hut and come through to kick it, eat good, smoke hookah and vibe, but most do this with some ounce of class as it should be

i don't think hookah is ratchet. on the other hand that seems to be who they are attracting, so i also don't think it's family friendly, which they are trying to claim they are.

i've already said it's their place of business and they can do what they want, but sometimes you're claiming something that you aren't and you're not going to suddenly attract whoever you want to attract just because you make the claim that you're a family establishment lol.:manny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mad black folks stop by the hut and come through to kick it, eat good, smoke hookah and vibe, but most do this with some ounce of class as it should be you a tool for cacdemons and it's best you just drink battery acid :camby:

I told no lies,your just to lost to comprehend,your dead already:francis:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
one of them is wearing a sports bra, another is wearing ripped jeans which are now banned... so apparently they are.

there is a hookah in the middle of the table.

it's not a family restaurant lol. i don't care if they want mfs to stop sagging or wearing bonnets, but their reason is because they're family friendly is bullshyt :mjlol:

it's a ratchet place that is attracting ratchet clientele that has a menu that is only attracting people who are drunk/hungover or want to get drunk and eat like shyt. :yeshrug:
-I already said I thought the dress code was aimed mostly at women so that would include them.
-I'm saying from that specific video those women weren't doing anything to make it seem ratchet or like a club.

-I'm not defending the place in general. I've never heard of it before.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
one of them is wearing a sports bra, another is wearing ripped jeans which are now banned... so apparently they are.

there is a hookah in the middle of the table.

it's not a family restaurant lol. i don't care if they want mfs to stop sagging or wearing bonnets, but their reason is because they're family friendly is bullshyt :mjlol:

it's a ratchet place that is attracting ratchet clientele that has a menu that is only attracting people who are drunk/hungover or want to get drunk and eat like shyt. :yeshrug:

so no one in the picture is wearing a sports bra or ripped jeans? there isn't a hookah in the middle of the table? how are facts dumb ass ignorant shyt?

Why do you keep mentioning the hookah and equating that to ratchetness :dwillhuh:

That’s some middle eastern shyt that made its way over here.

shishacafe-1024x685.jpg

man-smoking-hookah-pipe-in-luxor-egypt-A3R2DE.jpg

guess they’re ratchet too since they’re smoking hookah :skip:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
There are only 2 places I know where I can always get a turkey leg, Disney World and the Renaissance Festival and both of them bytches are above 13 bucks. Nobody complaining about the price at either place.

Black man opens a turkey leg spot where both the original and flavored joints are cheaper than 13 bucks and nikkas is in here complaining. Mufukkas always want to get hooked up. If you don't like the price go home and cook your own dry ass turkey legs.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks talking about white supremacy and colonized minds because a private business doesn't want you in there place of business sagging and wearing a damn durag.
2c374271a07516b29f8cfd7f090627e8.png
It’s white supremacy mixed with a little bit of classism
Why do you keep mentioning the hookah and equating that to ratchetness :dwillhuh:

That’s some middle eastern shyt that made its way over here.

shishacafe-1024x685.jpg

man-smoking-hookah-pipe-in-luxor-egypt-A3R2DE.jpg

guess they’re ratchet too since they’re smoking hookah :skip:
Is their clothes and head attire acceptable to get in the turkey leg tho :ohhh:??

Last edited:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
So are you okay with cacs doing what they need to do to keep black people out of their establishments? We all know once something like a mall becomes "the black mall" white flight will take place? What about in housing? Is it okay to keep blacks out under the belief too many blacks will bring down property values:?

Or is banning black people completely unnecaptable? But its perfectly fine to ban a certain type of black people:patrice:?

Ironically thecoli dragged Chris Rock through the mud for his "nikkas vs black people" JOKE:mjlol:. But he was joking, but thecoli be wanting policies and laws against "nikkas". These assimilated black boules taking over,get out the country while you can folks:wow:
If a white business had the same rules I wouldn’t be tripping. They aren’t ridiculous. There’s a difference between what TLH put in place and restrictions like “No fitted caps or athletic shoes (Jordan’s)” but then turning around and allowing fedoras and new balances.

At the end of day though, the idea that places can’t have a dress code is kinda stupid. If you don’t want to abide then don’t go there. If they don’t want you there why would you want to be there? To your point, why would I even want to give my money to a business that doesn’t want black people there. I’ll just find somewhere else, not complain that they won’t let me come in. It’s a restaurant/club, not a public school or something.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are only 2 places I know where I can always get a turkey leg, Disney World and the Renaissance Festival and both of them bytches are above 13 bucks. Nobody complaining about the price at either place.

Black man opens a turkey leg spot where both the original and flavored joints are cheaper than 13 bucks and nikkas is in here complaining. Mufukkas always want to get hooked up. If you don't like the price go home and cook your own dry ass turkey legs.

You haven't had a real Turkey Leg until you had one from the State Fair of Texas. :wow:

State_Fair_Big_Tex_SgQGgVjM2PcfB_eF3BAIqdr18q0ABlZBh_rgb_72.jpg

general-view-from-the-texas-star-ferris-wheel-of-the-state-fair-of-picture-id1175564369

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
If a white business had the same rules I wouldn’t be tripping. They aren’t ridiculous. There’s a difference between what TLH put in place and restrictions like “No fitted caps or athletic shoes (Jordan’s)” but then turning around and allowing fedoras and new balances.

At the end of day though, the idea that places can’t have a dress code is kinda stupid. If you don’t want to abide then don’t go there. If they don’t want you there why would you want to be there? To your point, why would I even want to give my money to a business that doesn’t want black people there. I’ll just find somewhere else, not complain that they won’t let me come in. It’s a restaurant/club, not a public school or something.
:dwillhuh: what are you talking about they didn't say anything about fitted caps or Jordans am I missing some more rules that aren't in the original tweet?