The Turkey Leg Hut Got a Dress Code Now

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i've noticed when black people try to enforce a rule, other black folk almost instinctively resist it. these are the same people who get quiet when white people tell them to settle down.

i seriously doubt this business wanted to do this, but felt they had to because people were being excessive. i have no problem with this.
:wow:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear I get tired of nikkas getting upset when people want to uphold a dress code.

No one wants to see your bullshyt ass bum ass clothes. Growing up if a kid stepped out of the house looking any kind of way people would think the child had problems at home.

No one is asking them to dress up formally. Just dress up without ya ass hanging out. Even fast food spots have dress codes but it seems only nikkas want to talk about someone policing their body or white supremacy. Just shut the fukk up with that nonsense :stopitslime:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Man look just bc you paying for your food doesn't give you the right to come through like you just stepped out of your house or going to the club. shyt has slowly started turning into a club and that's not what it is. You want your food, dress appropriately or GTFO. It be a ton of families in there and they got chics with their ass and titties out sometimes wearing next to nothing in the middle of the day. Nah shyt was getting out of hand. This was needed.

This is what it was like?:ohhh: Hell they dressing up for just to eat if the place ain't fancy?

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, because putting on decent clothes is begging for white peoples acceptance.
Being judgemental and mandating customers wear a certain attire while running a restaurant is problematic in my opinion. I never been to a restaurant that has rules to what you can wear..like I said I wouldn’t spend a dime at that restaurant..What is considered decent clothes? Who said a suit was decent clothes? Pimps wear suits all the time but they not decent ppl..Ppl come from different background and cultures and you should judge ppl on how they act and not by what they wear..reminds me of colonized behavior with all of this judging ppl based off clothes..white ppl taught black ppl that looking like and acting like them is the only way they can feel “successful”

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Being judgemental and mandating customers wear a certain attire while running a restaurant is problematic in my opinion. I never been to a restaurant that has rules to what you can wear..like I said I wouldn’t spend a dime at that restaurant..What is considered decent clothes? Who said a suit was decent clothes? Pimps wear suits all the time but they not decent ppl..Ppl come from different background and cultures and you should judge ppl on how they act and not by what they wear..reminds me of colonized behavior with all of this judging ppl based off clothes..white ppl taught black ppl that looking like and acting like them is the only way they can feel “successful”

you sound like a got damn fool.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol plenty of places have dress codes. What they are asking for here is hardly a dress code, its saying don’t wear revealing clothing or house-wear. You see this same requirement at basically every lounge in Atlanta.

You don’t have to eat there though and that’s the beauty . I’m sure the risk of losing the dusties has been calculated into this decision and they have hit a point where they can turn away the riff raff.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A lot of black ppl have become Colonized and just want white ppl to accept them..It’s Sad and I wouldn’t spend a dime at this establishment..rather cook in the kitchen of my home..I doubt this business will be around long

I swear the most ratchetest, dustiest, low expectation having ass nikkas believe this bullshyt.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol plenty of places have dress codes. What they are asking for here is hardly a dress code, its saying don’t wear revealing clothing or house-wear. You see this same requirement at basically every lounge in Atlanta.

You don’t have to eat there though and that’s the beauty . I’m sure the risk of losing the dusties has been calculated into this decision and they have hit a point where they can turn away the riff raff.
Yeah and I wouldn’t and I’m far from dusty fuk that place :camby:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-The way it looks to me is this is mainly geared towards women. The nerve of you always walking around with ass & titty meats bouncing, jiggling & glistening everywhere. :takedat: They want you succubus to stop enticing the rest of us.
-Ratchets & goons only caught a few strays. :manny:

I respect it, but the rules are vague.
Rather than have a dress code of what not to wear, tell people what to wear. "Dress to impress" "Business casual" "Smart casual" Offer dress-up days. "Free drinks if you come in your Kentucky Derby finest or Suit & Tie". Create customer of the day. Only share folks who are dress appropriately on social media. It sends an implicit message of what to wear.
-Why? To me they clearly sound like they don't really give a fukk what you have on as long as you're covered up & it's appropriate.
I dunno what "family friendly " establishment serves hookahs on the tables and has loud club music playing in the daytime. Seems like a day party to me. If they don't want people to think it's a club don't advertise it or treat the environment like a club. I was with them until I saw their instagram.

-Nah, unless there's worse shyt on their site you're exaggerating. Those women aren't being rachet or doing anything extra. There's nothing that's not "family friendly" going on. Singing to the song while sitting outside. If you want it all quiet go eat inside.
-That's a nice looking flyer advertising a single night live jazz performance. Ain't nothing about that shyt screaming come to the club. You want them to make it look supid & boring?