The Turkey Leg Hut Got a Dress Code Now

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s white supremacy mixed with a little bit of classism

Is their clothes and head attire acceptable to get in the turkey leg tho :ohhh:??

You’re a dumb ass. You can’t compare western fashion with that of the Middle East.

you’re in here crying like they said you have to be in a 3 piece suit. They’re simply asking people to stop wearing stuff that has their asses & chest hanging out.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh: what are you talking about they didn't say anything about fitted caps or Jordans am I missing some more rules that aren't in the original tweet?
Did you read the quote that I responded to? He was comparing this to white establishments creating dress codes to keep black people out. No fitted caps or Jordans are the types of restrictions they create to do that. I was pointing out the difference between the two and why TLHs dress code is not the same as those he was trying to compare them to.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re a dumb ass. You can’t compare western fashion with that of the Middle East.

you’re in here crying like they said you have to be in a 3 piece suit. They’re simply asking people to stop wearing stuff that has their asses & chest hanging out.
Why can’t you compare the Two dumb azz? It all comes down to culture you dumb fuk! Wearing a durag shouldn’t come off as ghetto or not allowed in a restaurant to eat. It’s a part of black ppl culture and that’s why I compared the two dummmy

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why can’t you compare the Two dumb azz? It all comes down to culture you dumb fuk! Wearing a durag shouldn’t come off as ghetto or not allowed in a restaurant to eat. It’s a part of black ppl culture and that’s why I compared the two dummmy

yes wearing a du rag is part of the culture but that doesn’t mean you have to wear that shyt at a restaurant :hhh:

You wear du rags when you’re sleeping or chilling at the crib.

you can’t be this stupid.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Did you read the quote that I responded to? He was comparing this to white establishments creating dress codes to keep black people out. No fitted caps or Jordans are the types of restrictions they create to do that. I was pointing out the difference between the two and why TLHs dress code is not the same as those he was trying to compare them to.
Yea I misread that sorry bout that.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes wearing a du rag is part of the culture but that doesn’t mean you have to wear that shyt at a restaurant :hhh:

You wear du rags when you’re sleeping or chilling at the crib.

you can’t be this stupid.
Dumb azz who made these rules ? Ya corny azz probably only do that but other ppl might want to wear their du rags in public settings and not be looked down upon..you a judgmental fuk booi who need to let black ppl be themselves

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Turkey Leg is good as fuhk. Went last week for the first time... it was wayyyy too much food for me tho.
20210629-142451.jpg

20210629-142501.jpg

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I was curious in knowing what their food & menu looked like, so I went to Yelp.

People crying about their new dress code rules but ain't saying shyt about their prices???:gucci:

Alfeado Stuffed Shrimp Turkey Leg costs $28??:dwillhuh:

Hennessey glazed Turkey leg is $15?:comeon:

Sides sold separately w/ small sides $5.95 & large sides $7.95?

Although I still have no issue with their dress code, but I could somewhat see why some people take issue with their new policy.

For those of you who have been there and ate their food, please tell me that the food is worth it??

The price of meat has skyrocketed thats reasonable.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The price of meat has skyrocketed thats reasonable.

You think the price of Turkey meat skyrocketing is reasonable?

If so, then I disagree. They are overpriced. But, I understand overhead costs, so it seem like people enjoy what TLH has to offer.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dumb azz who made these rules ? Ya corny azz probably only do that but other ppl might want to wear their du rags in public settings and not be looked down upon..you a judgmental fuk booi who need to let black ppl be themselves

Stop equating pro blackness to having no decency.

so if you have kids and y’all go out for a family dinner you’re cool with your son wearing a du rag and tank top & your daughter wearing pajama pants and flip flops or her wearing shorts showing her ass cuff?

You’re a got damn idiot like I said. Not wanting people to wear night attire out in public isn’t an attack on blackness dumb ass.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop equating pro blackness to having no decency.

so if you have kids and y’all go out for a family dinner you’re cool with your son wearing a du rag and tank top & your daughter wearing pajama pants and flip flops or her wearing shorts showing her ass cuff?

You’re a got damn idiot like I said. Not wanting people to wear night attire out in public isn’t an attack on blackness dumb ass.
Bish nikka if you not buying somebody’s clothes you shouldn’t judge what they wear..you going around like the fashion police bish nikka..let ppl wear whatever they want to wear. If they are causing no problems and spending their money at the business it shouldnt be a issue dikhead

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You think the price of Turkey meat skyrocketing is reasonable?

If so, then I disagree. They are overpriced. But, I understand overhead costs, so it seem like people enjoy what TLH has to offer.

Damn...yall complain about upscale restaurant prices.. black restaurant prices.. what the fuhk yall think the world is out there? That food easily feeds two at 28.00.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn...yall complain about upscale restaurant prices.. black restaurant prices.. what the fuhk yall think the world is out there? That food easily feeds two at 28.00.

I complain every one & then like everyone else. Don't act like you never complain about shyt!

Also, I never been there, so I voiced my opinion based off the photos and menu. I didn't see any plate in the photos that looked like it fed two or more people.

Lastly, I told one poster who has been there that I would take his word for the food portions, but I still maintain that there prices are on the high side to not include sides. Had they included 2 sides to the Turkey legs, then I would be a lil more understanding.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Bish nikka if you not buying somebody’s clothes you shouldn’t judge what they wear..you going around like the fashion police bish nikka..let ppl wear whatever they want to wear. If they are causing no problems and spending their money at the business it shouldnt be a issue dikhead

Women with they ass out is causing a problem! That's why he don't want them there dressed like that.