The Turkey Leg Hut Got a Dress Code Now

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I was curious in knowing what their food & menu looked like, so I went to Yelp.

People crying about their new dress code rules but ain't saying shyt about their prices???:gucci:

Alfeado Stuffed Shrimp Turkey Leg costs $28??:dwillhuh:

Hennessey glazed Turkey leg is $15?:comeon:

Sides sold separately w/ small sides $5.95 & large sides $7.95?

Although I still have no issue with their dress code, but I could somewhat see why some people take issue with their new policy.

For those of you who have been there and ate their food, please tell me that the food is worth it??
I've only eaten there once and it's good but not something you go out of your way to get. :yeshrug: When I went there we had to wait 45 minutes due to the line. Normally I wouldn't wait that long but a friend was treating me to it since it was my first time eating there so I waited.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've only eaten there once and it's good but not something you go out of your way to get. :yeshrug: When I went there we had to wait 45 minutes due to the line. Normally I wouldn't wait that long but a friend was treating me to it since it was my first time eating there so I waited.

Was the Turkey leg moist or dry? I saw pictures of the food and it looked interesting, but I don't know if the food justifies the price. You can easily spend over $50 for one meal that looks like it should be under $20.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I swear I get tired of nikkas getting upset when people want to uphold a dress code.

No one wants to see your bullshyt ass bum ass clothes. Growing up if a kid stepped out of the house looking any kind of way people would think the child had problems at home.

No one is asking them to dress up formally. Just dress up without ya ass hanging out. Even fast food spots have dress codes but it seems only nikkas want to talk about someone policing their body or white supremacy. Just shut the fukk up with that nonsense :stopitslime:
Folks talking about white supremacy and colonized minds because a private business doesn't want you in there place of business sagging and wearing a damn durag.
2c374271a07516b29f8cfd7f090627e8.png

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Was the Turkey leg moist or dry? I saw pictures of the food and it looked interesting, but I don't know if the food justifies the price. You can easily spend over $50 for one meal that looks like it should be under $20.
It seemed moist to me. The food is decent but the price and wait time is not worth it to me personally.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
If a restaurant or club doesn't want you in there, I don't understand wasting more than half a second on it before spending your money elsewhere

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It seemed moist to me. The food is decent but the price and wait time is not worth it to me personally.

Yeah, based on the pictures, they could do a better job on the food presentation. But, aside from that, I was trippin off the prices. $15-20 for a Turkey leg not including sides is ridiculous!

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Yeah, based on the pictures, they could do a better job on the food presentation. But, aside from that, I was trippin off the prices. $15-20 for a Turkey leg not including sides is ridiculous!

Not really, that shyt can feed like 3 people, taste great, worth the experience

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-T
-Nah, unless there's worse shyt on their site you're exaggerating. Those women aren't being rachet or doing anything extra. There's nothing that's not "family friendly" going on. Singing to the song while sitting outside. If you want it all quiet go eat inside.
one of them is wearing a sports bra, another is wearing ripped jeans which are now banned... so apparently they are.

there is a hookah in the middle of the table.

it's not a family restaurant lol. i don't care if they want mfs to stop sagging or wearing bonnets, but their reason is because they're family friendly is bullshyt :mjlol:

it's a ratchet place that is attracting ratchet clientele that has a menu that is only attracting people who are drunk/hungover or want to get drunk and eat like shyt. :yeshrug:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
It’s a leg of turkey of course the shyt should be under 20 :heh: but if they got that many folks that are willing to pay, it ain’t coming down anytime soon

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
one of them is wearing a sports bra, another is wearing ripped jeans which are now banned... so apparently they are.

there is a hookah in the middle of the table.

it's not a family restaurant lol. i don't care if they want mfs to stop sagging or wearing bonnets, but their reason is because they're family friendly is bullshyt :mjlol:

it's a ratchet place that is attracting ratchet clientele that has a menu that is only attracting people who are drunk/hungover or want to get drunk and eat like shyt. :yeshrug:

nikka you just typing dumb ass ignorant shyt. Do better.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you just typing dumb ass ignorant shyt. Do better.
so no one in the picture is wearing a sports bra or ripped jeans? there isn't a hookah in the middle of the table? how are facts dumb ass ignorant shyt?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the crowd becomes your brand unforunately. If you continue to allow it, it will be hard to expand.

but i agree that it shouldnt be crazy policing. Just be fully clothed.

Turkey Leg Hut Co-Owner Faces Aggravated Assault Charge Following Incident at a Forthcoming Third Ward Bar

Meanwhile the owners is ex cons,scammers,currently facing charges. But they are worried about their "brand":mjlol:?

They want more cacs to feel comfortable going there. You can say "cant be mad at that". But nikkas were mad when the Atlanta Hawks emails leaked where they were trying to decreaseb black attendance. They also wanted to make whites more comfortable and welcomed at the arena:mjpls:

Business is business though,but im just pointing out this aint the energy when cacs do things to limit black attendence. But this is why "support black business" is bullshyt anyway. All that money going back to European Banks and the owners going to move to a non black neighborhood .This is why you just go get yourself the best deal and save your money.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s a leg of turkey of course the shyt should be under 20 :heh: but if they got that many folks that are willing to pay, it ain’t coming down anytime soon

I just think they are priced a lil high to not include sides. But, if people like their food, then cool. If I was in Houston, I would try it and come to my own conclusion...