The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Started reading during the hurricane. I'm up to the hide and seek test. I'm pretty impressed.:obama: I do wish the main Baam would be more assertive tho. Everyone else sees his potential but him

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Started reading during the hurricane. I'm up to the hide and seek test. I'm pretty impressed.:obama: I do wish the main Baam would be more assertive tho. Everyone else sees his potential but him
:whoo: Admin Quant went HAM in that test

the way the other admins were trippin off him had me dying tho :russ:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Just finish part one. Are they really gonna switch it up like this or they gonna go back to the original storyline? I'm not liking all these new faces :sadcam:

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks like baam and teddy are gonna team up against that guy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Just started readin off the strength if this thread... Pretty dope. Any other suggestions?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Just started readin off the strength if this thread... Pretty dope. Any other suggestions?

noblesse will have you :dead:

looks like baam and teddy are gonna team up against that guy

i think he might flex his powers for a minute then he will realized baam is an irregular (if he doesn't already know) and they'll have a talk about some shyt

aint no way they murkin Mazino this far in

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i think he might flex his powers for a minute then he will realized baam is an irregular (if he doesn't already know) and they'll have a talk about some shyt

true or he will put he beats on them then just dissapper who know siu is a good writer and noblesse is some good ish

calh45

Cal
Daps

There's no way he doesn't know who Baam is at this point. He's one of the cats that can take out the king. I imagine most of the heads know about dude at this point plus the first person he ran into was a princess AND a member of Mazino's group.

Either way we finally get to see what's up with the higher level folks AND Baam is gonna end up strong as fukk cause he's gonna end up copying some of dude's moves.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
There's no way he doesn't know who Baam is at this point. He's one of the cats that can take out the king. I imagine most of the heads know about dude at this point plus the first person he ran into was a princess AND a member of Mazino's group.

Either way we finally get to see what's up with the higher level folks AND Baam is gonna end up strong as fukk cause he's gonna end up copying some of dude's moves.

But Yuri wasn't even sure that he was still alive so how would Mazino know yet?

they don't know about the name/hair change yet unless her sister already found him off panel.

Wing Tree and FUG prolly gonna end up fightin over him

new noblesse out too (fukk making a new thread for that too) http://www.mangahere.com/manga/noblesse/v04/c248/