The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I am now current. I am pretty impressed so far. How often does this get released? The chapters seem too long to be a weekly thing

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
is it really that good?

I really cant get past the webcomic form of manga where youre scrolling down and scrolling down and scrolling doooowwwwnnn....

unless its God of High School. :myman:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
is it really that good?

I really cant get past the webcomic form of manga where youre scrolling down and scrolling down and scrolling doooowwwwnnn....

unless its God of High School. :myman:

IMO Noblesse and Tower of God are better than God of High School..Tower of God is my favorite manga going right now besides One Piece.

Daps
IMO Noblesse and Tower of God are better than God of High School..Tower of God is my favorite manga going right now besides One Piece.

cosiggidity...

God of High School is sitting on some potential though... the story is taking awhile to come together.

Daps
The Breaker> everything Tower is close 2nd I love God of High but there are so many characters already :mindblown:

and no clearly defined villain... I mean we know there is an organization.... but who's behind it, how does it all tie in with these kids and grandfather....

basically make it make sense.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mazino is ranked 4th strongest in the tower right below Zahard he about to :piss: on my nikka Baam :wow: