The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think the reason koon is tryna build the best team possible is so that they can get as close to the top as they can before he lets her know he knows what she did and kills her.

but i dont even know what to want anymore :sadcam:, i want the O.G. squad to get back together but they would prolly have to murk off Sweet & Sour Pork :sadbron: to keep going unless they str8 rebel against all of the rules (baam was def strong enough to murk Administrator Love)

calh45

Cal
Daps
Baam and Koon's squad fight each other though. I could've SWORN there was a one shot chapter from the artist saying what was upcoming and it was the strongest cat on Koon's team vs. Baam. I'm really tryna find it right now

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Baam and Koon's squad fight each other though. I could've SWORN there was a one shot chapter from the artist saying what was upcoming and it was the strongest cat on Koon's team vs. Baam. I'm really tryna find it right now

:ohhh: rachel is gonna have to die somewhere in this,cuz i'd be mad as fukk if baam looked at her faking and still helps her

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Everybody seems to speak highly of this joint, I'll have to check this out

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't see a fight against anyone who's not an admin would be a fair fight against Baam

he's OP cuz he can copy shyt so fast, people from the O.G. team could prolly last longer than anyone else...

and does anyone else thing that Ran is from the Koon clan, they both got the silver hair blue eyes goin on

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
this can't be the real Urek Mazino.... there is no possible ways they can handle this dude at this point of the story

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:mindblown: I just had to look up Mazino again yeah :wow: they don't stand a chance against him but he may just be the real one. He might not fight them though.

I think Mazino came there to talk to Viole and or test his strength

-Mazino is a member of Walhaiksong(Wing Tree), a group whose HQ is on the 77th floor and they are trying to find a way out of the tower

-Yuri told Lero-ro to go the 77th floor to find out the "truth" about all the shady shyt going on so she might be affiliated with them

- When she was looking for baam the first time, she was gonna give him a wing tree pendant (making him a member)

-When Lero-ro and Quant quit being administrators, Lero told Quant he was goin to the 77th to find out the truth

-Yuri asked one of her sisters (who was a lighthouse user) to find baam so she prolly already knows where he is

I think it's a struggle between to two groups to get baam on their side :yeshrug:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I just spent the last few days reading this piff :lawd:
With Deadman Wonderland and Green Blood on hiatus there was no real manga to hold my interest, but nikkas stayed hyping this up so I decided to check it out to think I almost slept on this because of the art :snoop: (which I absolutely love now) this shyts plot is :ooh: status that the characters are great too the twists and everything, ya'll up on anymore manwha cuz I heard most of them shyts is quality, put a nikka on brehs :myman:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
With Deadman Wonderland and Green Blood on hiatus there was no real manga to hold my interest, but nikkas stayed hyping this up so I decided to check it out to think I almost slept on this because of the art :snoop: (which I absolutely love now) this shyts plot is :ooh: status that the characters are great too the twists and everything, ya'll up on anymore manwha cuz I heard most of them shyts is quality, put a nikka on brehs :myman:

im just getting into this shyt called Noblesse it's made me laugh, story seems complex

i haven't seen any kishi-troll(:pacspit:) type antics in any manwhas/webtoon thus far :ahh:

calh45

Cal
Daps

im just getting into this shyt called Noblesse it's made me laugh, story seems complex

i haven't seen any kishi-troll(:pacspit:) type antics in any manwhas/webtoon thus far :ahh:

Noblesse cracks me the fukk up. It can get kinda wordy at times, but it's pretty dope.

I fukks with God of High School - The God of High School Manga - Read The God of High School Online For Free

My new NEW shyt is killer stall - Killer Stall | MangaPirate Free Manga Online - How could I not fukk with a manwha who's description is "Once upon a time, I was the fukking boss" It's slick as hell to me.