The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

calh45

Cal
Daps
How y'all know who it is tho?

Because the author is a G. After every chapter he leaves notes explaining the entire Tower of God universe. He's explained the top 10 cats in power already. He's explained all of the most powerful weapons. He's explained FUG and Wingtree before they've shown up. He's written tons of extra information. It makes reading the story even easier considering how much is going on.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Now that's what I call a chapter. No corny dialogue everything was relevant to the story, and the story progress nicely this chapter....Kish and Kubo need to start reading this and take notes

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Young Baam can copy moves tho..... that'll def catch him off guard

but still that nikka IS MAZINO :wow: :sadcam:
As long as Mazino don't use any high level shyt then yeah Baam can copy it but if this nikka gets serious :sadcam:

Also Wangnan is a real nikka for trying to help Baam out

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Mazino is ranked 4th strongest in the tower right below Zahard he about to :piss: on my nikka Baam :wow:

:beli:

He-Gone-Get-This-Work.gif

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mazino is ranked 4th strongest in the tower right below Zahard he about to :piss: on my nikka Baam :wow:

Which chapter do they break down Mazino himself? I don't remember him being ranked that high, dude kidnapping the rank administrator and getting punked makes me think he can't be top 5...Loser-Rek Mazino was a nickname for dude.

Edit: Yuri-Zahard and Evankhell sound more badass than Urek to me.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
fukk brehs :wow: Mazino bout to go to work on my nikka :ohlawd:

btw, to the thread starter appreciate this recommendation, shyt is ill bruh and to the nikka that recommended Noblesse...:to:

both of yall will have full green bars before 11 o clock

calh45

Cal
Daps
As long as Mazino don't use any high level shyt then yeah Baam can copy it but if this nikka gets serious :sadcam:

Also Wangnan is a real nikka for trying to help Baam out

Let's not forget that Baam doesn't get affected by shinsoo based attacks......

High level or not Baam is just gonna shrug them off. His weakness is physical and the top 5 are all shinsoo gods. This is just gonna be one big ass learning session for Baam.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The red interior is messing with me, I was thinking it COULD be Enryu but I think everything's just taking on the red hue.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
noblesse will have you :dead:

i think he might flex his powers for a minute then he will realized baam is an irregular (if he doesn't already know) and they'll have a talk about some shyt

aint no way they murkin Mazino this far in

I appreciate the recommendation, I gave your rep an upgrade :obama:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sorry to disappoint those who want a new chapter, but I been reading the whole thing from scratch and it's strange that Mazino would be here because of what Yuri Zahard said...

Tower of God 72 - Read Tower of God Chapter 72 Online - Page 21

77TH floor...

Also, I read that Phantominum is an exis and there are theories that Baam is either his son or him reborn...some interesting stuff. I was thinking Phantominum has the power to write the story himself or something like that, so maybe he simply created Baam (not related to him but manifested him) or something like that...or maybe Baam is him and created Lahel (since his story of meeting her seems so perfectly timed). There's a lot in this plot that has me intrigued, the writer is a genius hands down.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props to the author for delivering, I think one of his fam died this week so I really wasn't expecting a chapter.