The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
the drawing in this last chapter was :leon:

is the manwha doing good (allowing him to hire artists) or has dude just gotten better at drawing?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I really hope Viole and Koon meet up sooner than later. But my guess is we'll get teasers for a while. I just want these guys to keep climbing!

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So FUG wants Viole to kill the king so that they can take over but because Viole likes the blonde guy he'll have the blonde guy become king and defend him from FUG and everyone else.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
First time Viole's been called Baam since the time-skip :whoo:

Finally an explanation on how everything came to be the way that it is :whoo:

What's gonna happen when the teams all meet up :wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Glad they didn't drag it out pre-test. Looks like Viole is still simpin'...now I'm thinking Rachel will get hers before Viole meets the team and then when he realizes what happened, he'll go ham against Koon's squad...that'd be an epic fight.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
First time Viole's been called Baam since the time-skip :whoo:

Finally an explanation on how everything came to be the way that it is :whoo:

What's gonna happen when the teams all meet up :wow:

You sure that was a full explanation? The gist of it is that they needed dude because there's a contract that no regular can kill the dude. So I guess that's how they first got in contact with Rachel? Was she an irregular too? I don't remember. But Baam was probably a beast and they were like :yes:

"Help us get him and you can go." Oh wait, she watched him do that first test and she was shook. I might have to re-read.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

You sure that was a full explanation? The gist of it is that they needed dude because there's a contract that no regular can kill the dude. So I guess that's how they first got in contact with Rachel? Was she an irregular too? I don't remember. But Baam was probably a beast and they were like :yes:

"Help us get him and you can go." Oh wait, she watched him do that first test and she was shook. I might have to re-read.

I never said it was "a full explanation," just that it explains how things came to be the way they are (Baam into Viole, what happened to Rachel & the others, why FUG enlisted Baam in the first place)

calh45

Cal
Daps
After talking about this shyt if the Naruto thread this thread deserves to be bumped up. You nikkas need to stop fukking around and read this one. Seriously. The cliffhanger at the end of part 1 had me in my house flexing bout to bust some shyt up.

Here's the link:
Tower of God 1 - Read Tower of God 1 Online - Page 1

It's a damn shame this thread is only 3 pages long.