The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
it was I don't think that bit of info will be disclosed to him I think that whoever he's on the phone with may know a little something about what happened to Bam but maybe not the whole story......
I'm probably wrong though

I figured as a light-bearer he had one of those things in the room and was watching her, but could be wrong.

The person on the phone is
Leesoo from part one
, he asked "what about those two" and I immediately figured he meant androssi and lizard girl. You'd have to ask because they were always fighting and they're both trouble makers and they were both connected to him...in case you don't remember him by name, check this...

Tower of God 30 - Read Tower of God Chapter 30 Online - Page 3

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
whats this about?

Info: What do you desire? Fortune? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all others? What ever you desire, 'that is here'. Tower of God. Join Twenty-Fifth Baam as climbs each level of the Tower to find his beloved friend, Lahel. Facing from impossible missions to mind bending puzzles as he uses any means necessary to reach the top.

My take: Basically this kid who's never seen the light of day and had only one friend watches as she disappears into a tower where reaching the top will grant you any wish. He follows her without really knowing what he's getting into. Every floor of the tower has a person/creature that will give you some sort of test. The tests can be tests of strength, will power, mental strength...whatever...and they can be against creatures of the tower, other participants or just will power/intelligence stuff.

The tower itself has a fully realized history and a bunch of original creatures and challenges, the characters are all interesting and unique, the tower challenges are all different and the twists in the plot are legitimately good ones. It's probably my favorite manga/manwha going right now.

calh45

Cal
Daps

In simple terms it's people trying to climb a tower and get a wish granted, but it's wayyyyyy more layered and deeper than that. You just gotta read it.

calh45

Cal
Daps
As I'm sitting here, eating my peanut m&ms, I'm trying to figure out how the cat that wrote this shyt hasn't won some sort of award.

Koon is getting his Corleone on right now.

Rachel is gonna be his Kate. He's waiting for the right time to come across her head

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Koon is one of my favorite characters in any manga/manwha right now. I get the sneaking suspicion that we'll see team Koon vs team Viole soon, both teams have heavy hitters. Lee-soo's team is obviously higher up but it'll be a lot of fun to see how much stronger those guys have gotten.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
As I'm sitting here, eating my peanut m&ms, I'm trying to figure out how the cat that wrote this shyt hasn't won some sort of award.

Koon is getting his Corleone on right now.

Rachel is gonna be his Kate. He's waiting for the right time to come across her head

word, some of the drawing is :ohlawd: too