The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Salute this man

He has proven that you could be about community development, consciousness, money, and bytches....all while not sacrificing either one

I hope nikkas are peeping his complete message and not just the bits and pieces that they want, like just the bytches and money

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
what does peanut look like?

art barr

l.jpg

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
them brothers need to cut it out (schoolyard politics)

thats not the 5 pillars of moors divinity LTPJF that was brought forth....personally i feel that sabir bey should have a more prominent role then 4-5 scene in the film that movie somewhat magnify itself because i start research phil valentine

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
them brothers need to cut it out (schoolyard politics)

thats not the 5 pillars of moors divinity LTPJF that was brought forth....personally i feel that sabir bey should have a more prominent role then 4-5 scene in the film that movie somewhat magnify itself because i start research phil valentine
he's a dirtbag nonetheless. Why does feeling :wrist: triumph over FACT, when dealing with Black people? :rolleyes:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Classic Destinsy Child moment that people dont talk about. My first introduction to Tariq Nasheed. No one really speaks on how early 2000, Farrah played herself by posing on the cover of Tariqs first book looking like one of his hoes forcing Bey to kick her out the group.

farrahfnkln.jpg

646873822_l.jpg

farrah8.jpg

farrah.jpg

farrah4.jpg

:whoo::whoo::whoo:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Dude was off base w/a lot of shyt on the last show. He is kind of racist. If he heard a white guy saying some of the shyt he was saying he would go off. He does exactly what he always complains about.

Why do you not call in during the next show? You cannot say he "CUTS PEOPLE OFF," so you certainly have an EQUAL PLATFORM to explain you retardedly calling him (or his VIEWS....It's not about HIM, per say :obama:) "Racist." Go ahead....Call up in a podcast and/or ustream. :takedat:

That way you can list EXAMPLES (which you failed to do in your post :gag:)

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
explain? when was he in the wrong?
I didn't listen to the whole show so I might have missed him explaining things. He was on point with a few things (separating RACE issues from CLASS issues)

- there not being any poor Asians (that was a stupid suggestion by that dude)
- the distinction between class issues and race issues

but here were some of the biggies I remember

- he blew off the very important point about %ages in the discussion of welfare
- he kept arguing against white people making generalizations, but damn near every gripe he had against non-blacks were gross generalizations
- he was angry based on the generalization that white people only want to live around + hire + work with white people. But generally speaking, people do tend to stick to their own kind... he would have no gripes w/blacks wanting to hire + work with + live with blacks. HEll he just said he does that on that UStream recording. :yeshrug:

And he cut that dude off plenty of times

Maybe racist wasn't the right word cause I know how sensitive people are to it and have different definitions. But he does a lot of the shyt he is angry at all white folks for doing. He claims to be impartial and when hes calm he will throw in his "b-b-but theres exceptions to every rule" caveats. But when he gets angry/charged up (like he was on this show) all that shyt goes out the window. He has a preconceived notion of certain groups of people, and seeks out evidence to back that claim up (just like the dude who called in). I was pretty disappointed.