The Tariq Nasheed Thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol tariq cool i think he sent :ninja1: @ me though on twitter one time for uppin hidden colors :laugh: he cool though listen too all his stuff

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

I listened to this whole telephone call unfold on Ustream. I was DYING of LAUGHTER, but at least the WB didn't throw names/slurs.....I may skip this show cuz I heard the whole call. Did he do commentary on the show, or was it just the whole call 1 hour thru?

Everyone should own the movie in my Signature LINK TOO :lolbron:....it's really powerful. If this gets out to Every continent, expect a MAJOR SOCIETAL SHIFT. :win:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I listened to this whole telephone call unfold on Ustream. I was DYING of LAUGHTER, but at least the WB didn't throw names/slurs.....I may skip this show cuz I heard the whole call. Did he do commentary on the show, or was it just the whole call 1 hour thru?

Everyone should own the movie in my Signature LINK TOO :lolbron:....it's really powerful. If this gets out to Every continent, expect a MAJOR SOCIETAL SHIFT. :win:

I'm still listening to it, and the etherage Tariq is slaying is :russ:
It's funny that we have a lot of these low key racists, peep some folks on the Misc and here(both those who dislike blacks or whites).

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

not really, about 60% of the stuff on HC i already knew just from having taking basic sociology classes/ having conversation/debates/reading books/watching YT videos etc , still he did a good job introducing basic information to people, i just wish he would have gone deeper with what he touched on , it would slightly enlighten some ppl yes but major societal change no

i lol whenever i see reviews for hidden colors and people are like "this changed my life completely" i hit the :upsetfavre: , if you live in urban area you have to hear at leas a small fraction of this just from everyday chit chat

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I fukk with Tariq Nasheed.

On point with the humour, relationship advice and social commentary.

His historical info and conspiracy theories need a :childplease: though. When he gets into that he reaches a lot.

Other than that he's on point. I'm an avid listener of the podcasts.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
I'm sorry, I cant' get jiggy with this shyt. This nikka hustle is see through as hell. That Art of Macking book is trash too. What kind of game is he putting nikkas on with that weak ass book? Can't knock the hustle though, but that nikkas a clown

Thats Right.

From the time I seen him years ago, I just dismissed him as a down low homosexual, cause he looks like one. And another typical "Corny ass Cali nikka" talking about "Macking" and walking around with a pimp cup. GTFOH wit that lame ass shyt. And got nikkas in here calling him "King Flex"

:dwillhuh:

Thats some GAY shyt.

But to each his own, I know factually the majority of you here are social outcasts and awkward adams and need someone like this to help you with your status. so carry on, and don't forget to "Negz Repz" me.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Tariq is a thorough dude.

I fukks with his podcasts. His show is highly entertaining and informative. Plus the brotha putting shyt out like hidden colors. I got respect for dat neega for that shyt.

Plus sexy ass childish voice big ass tittays havin Peanut be havin a nicca like :noah:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I grew up around mainly minorities. I didn't really get into the social settings/relations with white folks till late in high school. I've ran into these types and can never really be real good friends though they've tried to be just cuz they would always at some point come off like dude in this call. "you live in Lawrence? aren't you afraid you'll get shot"?

"blacks and minorities are taking our jobs and benifits :*("

Like my niece would say Really? Really? Really?

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Thats Right.

From the time I seen him years ago, I just dismissed him as a down low homosexual, cause he looks like one. And another typical "Corny ass Cali nikka" talking about "Macking" and walking around with a pimp cup. GTFOH wit that lame ass shyt. And got nikkas in here calling him "King Flex"

:dwillhuh:

Thats some GAY shyt.

But to each his own, I know factually the majority of you here are social outcasts and awkward adams and need someone like this to help you with your status. so carry on, and don't forget to "Negz Repz" me.

:what::stopitslime::shaq2::comeon::pacspit::snoop::aicmon::childplease: