The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
He's funny but I can't fukk with all the pauses.

The podcast is like half advertising, the pauses and then little shyt that every man should already know.

Not trying to hate.

Does anyone have the lectures I'm more curious about those than the book.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm sorry, I cant' get jiggy with this shyt. This nikka hustle is see through as hell. That Art of Macking book is trash too. What kind of game is he putting nikkas on with that weak ass book? Can't knock the hustle though, but that nikkas a clown

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I'm sorry, I cant' get jiggy with this shyt. This nikka hustle is see through as hell. That Art of Macking book is trash too. What kind of game is he putting nikkas on with that weak ass book? Can't knock the hustle though, but that nikkas a clown
:childplease: :pacspit: always some b1tch a55 n1gga hatin. got the nerve to say he cant knock his hustle after dissing his book that you probaly didnt even read. listening to kingflex is like going to church for the game. He's great at what he does. Is he a hustler,. yea. But it's not like he's a scam artist. The game he sells is very valuable. I had some game prior to listening to him,yet i still enjoy having certtain things reiterated in my mind + the new things i learn from him. However the value of things he says are even MORE valuable to people whom are totally lost in the game. King flex has probaly saved a combined sum of millions for his fans accross the world through good game. for example,look at people like paul mccartney,tiger woods etc whom lack game. they would of saved hundreds of millions if they were followers of kingflex. that alone makes his ppv specials,books etc worth the price. stop hatin

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:childplease: :pacspit: always some b1tch a55 n1gga hatin. got the nerve to say he cant knock his hustle after dissing his book that you probaly didnt even read. listening to kingflex is like going to church for the game. He's great at what he does. Is he a hustler,. yea. But it's not like he's a scam artist. The game he sells is very valuable. I had some game prior to listening to him,yet i still enjoy having certtain things reiterated in my mind + the new things i learn from him. However the value of things he says are even MORE valuable to people whom are totally lost in the game. King flex has probaly saved a combined sum of millions for his fans accross the world through good game. for example,look at people like paul mccartney,tiger woods etc whom lack game. they would of saved hundreds of millions if they were followers of kingflex. that alone makes his ppv specials,books etc worth the price. stop hatin

:russ:

I read the book on pdf broski, and it was a piece of shyt:yeshrug: I can't hate though, I guess that nikka just out here trying to eat:manny: