The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
watch his ustream shows or his podcasts...its like everytime we discuss something on here...he discusses it during his show.

the same way I noticed that we will make a thread about something and like 3-4 days later you see it on some of these hip hop sites. (thisis50, worldstarhiphop, ect.)

he discuss' issues in the black community and this is a black message board. He gave a shot out to Sohh.com back in the day.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
ya'll REALLY listen to this dude?!?!? like 18% of what he says im like... TRUUUE *2 chainz voice*

the rest of the shyt i be like.... is dis nikka serious

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Some of his commentaries on social issues/race matters are :comeon: But everything else is entertaining and on point.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You must be white, because his comments on social issues are more on point than his macking talk.

:ohhh:
How original. I must be white because im not a sheep following the word of every black commentator. His social comments are bullshyt and off basis. For example, his show on black feminist were straight :aicmon:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
He's cool but I don't like how he's asking me to buy his books, mugs, dvd's and shyt every five minutes.

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
Last edited by a moderator:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Tariq Nasheed - Drop That Ho - YouTube

^-good one, I like this one for the simple fact he kept trying to convey to those dudes who wrote to him they needed to drop them girls. I had to give this link to a few of my boys, one in particular becuase he was just being weak for no reason :scusthov: and I couldn't even convey to him anymore that he needed to "drop that hoe"

:ehh: it's funny hearing this. One of my jump offs told me she fukked her ex boyfriend a few weeks ago. She tried to run some weak game and tell me it's my fault because i wasn't giving her the attention she needed. I told her to kick rocks, then the tears came talking about I should forgive her, it's not a big deal, she loves me, etc.

I drove off feeling like :jawalrus: