THE STEP-BACK BY JAMES HARDEN IS A TRAVEL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He's releasing the ball when both feet are on the floor, just that it comes in a 1-2 step you dumbass :dead:

harden-2.gif

As soon as his left foot touches the ground AFTER the gather step he goes into his shooting motion.....cot damn you're stupid.

U CANNOT HOP INTO A PIVOT FUCCBOY

@CantStop COME GET YOUR SON

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
U CONTINUE SHIITIN ON YASELF BY POSTING THE RULES.. HE HAS CONTROL OF THE BALL WHEN HE HOPPIN BACKWARDS, SO BY THE RULES U FUCCIN POSTED, ITS A TRAVEL

:snoop:

No wonder you're not an investment banker like the rest of your Bar Mitzvah boys, you have to be one of the least intelligent people on here. The site literally explain why his stepback jumper, and his layups aren't travels in depth, and you're still here.....

No where in the rule book does it state direction, hence people doing gather then 1+2 sidesteps now...You're caught up in direction which is why you keep talking about "backwards" and the rule book does not say you have to be moving forward.....

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No wonder you're not an investment banker like the rest of your Bar Mitzvah boys, you have to be one of the least intelligent people on here. The site literally explain why his stepback jumper, and his layups aren't travels in depth, and you're still here.....

No where in the rule book does it state direction, hence people doing gather then 1+2 sidesteps now...

ANSWER MY QUESTION, KLANSMAN .. U EVER PLAYED ORGANIZED BALL? AND WHAT LEVEL/PROGRAM??

U CANNOT HOP IN A GATHER .. IT DEFEATS THE ENTIRE PURPOSE, AND IF U READ THE REPLIES IN HERE, THE MAJORITY OF POSTERS UNDERSTAND THIS.. U ARE IN YOUR FEELINGS CUZ U LEARNING SOMETHIN NEW TODAY

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I literally posted that from the NBA rule book........you're arguing NBA rules, with the NBA rulebook, that isn't me saying that, it's a quote from the NBA rule book :dead:

THE RULES CONTRADICTED YOUR CLAIM.. U SLOW AS FUCC HOMEBOY. IT SAYS YOUR FEET MUST REMAIN ON THE GROUND AND U CAN ONLY PIVOT OFF THE FIRST STEP, NOT AFTER TAKING 2 SMFH

SERIOUSLY, U GOTA BE ONE FUCCIN DUMBASS WHO KNOWS NOTHIN OF THE GAME TO THINK THAT U CAN HOP INTO A PIVOT

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
THE RULES CONTRADICTED YOUR CLAIM.. U SLOW AS FUCC HOMEBOY. IT SAYS YOUR FEET MUST REMAIN ON THE GROUND AND U CAN ONLY PIVOT OFF THE FIRST STEP, NOT AFTER TAKING 2 SMFH

:wtf:

@Bilz asked you a question, you said you can't pivot, the rule book says you can. And now you're arguing with me, when all I did was provide the quote for what you and Bilz were talking about. You're dumb as rocks.

@Bilz didn't say "Hop back" he said step back, you're just dumb.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Klansmen? I'm Black, then again you think Jewish is a race...

Yes, I did play organized basketball for a CHSAA school in the Bronx, and had some light D1AA offers because of who my teammates were.

:duck:

THE SUPREME COURT RULED JEWS AS A RACE .. AND JEWISH BLOODLINE IS IN OUR VERY OWN TEACHINGS. FALL BACK N QUIT TRYNA TELL ME BOUT MY OWN HERITAGE WEIRDO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:wtf:

@Bilz asked you a question, you said you can't pivot, the rule book says you can. And now you're arguing with me, when all I did was provide the quote for what you and Bilz were talking about. You're dumb as rocks.

@Bilz didn't say "Hop back" he said step back, you're just dumb.

YOU CAN ONLY PIVOT IF YOU REMAIN ON THE GROUND, AFTER ONE STEP .. THE MOMENT U JUMP IN THE AIR OFF ONE FOOT, U CAN NO LONGER PIVOT.. READ UR RULES AGAIN, DUMBSHIIT

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What's to
duckr.png
I've said many times I got exposed at 5 star camps when I had to go against D1 A players :mjlol:

It's not a race Mordechai.

SO THIS NOT THE FIRST TIME U GETTIN EXPOSED?

:skip:

ARGUE THE SUPREME COURT BRODIES

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
SO THIS NOT THE FIRST TIME U GETTIN EXPOSED?

:skip:

ARGUE THE SUPREME COURT BRODIES

Nah Mordechai, I'm just honest about my basketball playing days, how are YOU exposing anything other than the fact you're honestly slow.

The same supreme court that allowed slavery? :upsetfavre: Not a race.