THE STEP-BACK BY JAMES HARDEN IS A TRAVEL

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
They aren't going to call this in the NBA. They only call it on the lower levels to keep they game watchable. Game would be And 1 mixtape status due to differences in talent.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
They aren't going to call this in the NBA. They only call it on the lower levels to keep they game watchable. Game would be And 1 mixtape status due to differences in talent.

Harden did the same move at the Olympics, didn't get called for a travel.

That Harden step back is something he got from Manu, who used that in international play....not a travel.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Learn what a gather step is.
Exactly, shyt was popularized by Manu who used to do that shyt in the Euroleague.

People keep saying it's the NBA letting them do it, meanwhile it's all over international play :mjlol: Honestly, a lot of the herky jerky shyt we see from dudes is cause of Manu

I honestly think it's cause Harden is a leftie and people have trouble seeing it done with the odd foot, cause these the same dudes that say he travels on layups cause he jumps off his right foot...which is what all lefties do.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
i just assume the nba doesn't call traveling or carrying anymore...

which might be a good thing...cause if they called both virtually every nba possession would end in a turnover...
College basketball players try to emulate that shyt and get called for it. shyt ruined college basketball cuz of the constant whistles

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not a travel. But I see how OP is saying that. On that James Harden move he does sometimes travel though because his pivot foot slides but not that time. That's just a gather step

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:dead:

@Sccit played in the Yeshiva league :mjlol:

Forgive him for not understanding what a gather step is and trying to apply his own interpretation of rules.

I PLAYED FOR THE WORLD FAMOUS TAFT WIT JORDAN FARMAR .. AND IF U DONT THINK ITS A TRAVEL AFTER I BROKE IT DOWN, I NOW SEE WHY UR DUMBASS IS SO IGNORANT WHEN IT COMES TO BASKETBALL OPINIONS

:snoop: