THE STEP-BACK BY JAMES HARDEN IS A TRAVEL

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
NOT REALLY CASUAL .. THERE ARE MORE FOLKS IN HERE WHO SAYIN ITS A TRAVEL, U JUS GOT IDIOTS WHO DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THE NBA PURPOSELY DOESNT EMFORCE THESE RULES PROPERLY FOR PACE.

ALSO, IN REGARDS TO BILZ DUMBASS CLAIMIN U CAN PIVOT AFTER LANDING OFF A HOP-STEP

NBA Rule Book, violations, traveling, page 37

A progressing player who jumps off one foot on the first step may land with both feet simultaneously for the second step. In this situation, the player may not pivot with either foot and if one or both feet leave the floor the ball must be released before either returns to the floor.

LOL
I even stated in that question that I was quizzing you. You take a day to research to the question and then want to argue about it? :what:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I even stated in that question that I was quizzing you. You take a day to research to the question and then want to argue about it? :what:

I ALREADY TOLD U IT WAS A TRAVEL YOUNG'N .. BUT DUMBASS @Malta WANTED TO CLAIM IT WASNT N EVEN POSTED A GIF OR VIDEO OF SOME1 DOIN IT TO INSINUATE IT WAS LEGAL. I JUST CAME ACROSS THAT PAGE NOW N POSTED IT FOR CLARITY. THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES TO SURFACE.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
U ARE THE DUMBEST FUCCIN IDIOT IN THE WORLD .. NBA RULES ARE BASIC BASKETBALL RULES, THEY JUS DECIDE TO ENFORCE THEM DIFFERENT FOR MARKETING PURPOSES. THATS THE ENTIRE PREMISE OF THIS THREAD N IT WENT OVER UR EMPTY ASS HEAD.

So you are changing your point again, this has nothing to do with Harden or his stepback, this is just a basic rant about the NBA as a whole and how it isn't pure like the sport you played as a young schlemiel in your synagogue league.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
That is not a travel you fukin moron. Every knowledgeable basketball head in here is telling you it's not a travel - but like an idiot you choose to relish in your ignorance.

Hargawd making them haters mad :blessed:

It is a travel. You cannot step back/side step and take two steps afterwards. A proper step back involves a push off of one foot then landing on both feet simultaneously.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Let's leave the OP out of this for second.. You guys really don't see that Harden is the only dude in the league doing that bullsh*t? Every other player pushes off one foot then plants their other two feet... Why do you think that is?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So you are changing your point again, this has nothing to do with Harden or his stepback, this is just a basic rant about the NBA as a whole and how it isn't pure like the sport you played as a young schlemiel in your synagogue league.

THIS IS MORE ABOUT MY NUTS TO U THAN IT IS ABOUT THE ACTUAL DEBATE, HUH?

BETA BILZ, U GOTA STOP THESE FORCED ASS TAGALONG STRUGGLE JOKES N COME ORIGINAL IF U GUNA TAKE IT THERE. THIS NOT THE FIRST TIME I CATCH U STEALIN OTHERS JOKES, SHIITS EMBARASSING.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Hitler is dead and a cac u jewish cac :umad:

giphy.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
MOVGOZ JUS DID THIS N GOT CALLED FOR IT

LUKE WALTON TO MARC GASOL: "I AGREE ITS A TRAVEL BUT EVERYBODY FUCCIN TRAVELS N THEY NEVER CALL IT."

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
THIS IS MORE ABOUT MY NUTS TO U THAN IT IS ABOUT THE ACTUAL DEBATE, HUH?

BETA BILZ, U GOTA STOP THESE FORCED ASS TAGALONG STRUGGLE JOKES N COME ORIGINAL IF U GUNA TAKE IT THERE. THIS NOT THE FIRST TIME I CATCH U STEALIN OTHERS JOKES, SHIITS EMBARASSING.

No, it's that every time your point gets shut down, you try to change your point.

You tried for page after page to say it was a travel by NBA rules before finally caving in and saying the league has softened traveling rules for better ratings. In other words, Harden is not traveling and you just hate the NBA now because the Lakers have been trash for years.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No, it's that every time your point gets shut down, you try to change your point.

You tried for page after page to say it was a travel by NBA rules before finally caving in and saying the league has softened traveling rules for better ratings. In other words, Harden is not traveling and you just hate the NBA now because the Lakers have been trash for years.

IT TOOK U 4 DAYS TO COME UP WIT THIS TRY HARD BS?

THIS IS WHAT I SAID FROM THE VERY BEGINNING VVVV

I KNOW THE LEAGUE DOESNT CALL IT A LOT OF THE TIME, BUT THATS STILL THE RULES, MEANING ITS A TRAVEL .. U DO REALIZE THAT BASKETBALL IS PLAYED OUTSIDE THE NBA, RIGHT?? NBA LETS THOSE CALLS SLIDE FOR MARKETING PURPOSES/FASTER PACED GAME .. BUT HIGH SCHOOL, EUROPE, COLLEGE, ETC. U AINT GETTIN AWAY WIT THAT NEARLY AS MUCH. JUST CUZ THE NBA DONT CALL IT DONT MEAN ITS NOT A TRAVEL.

TRY AGAIN

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
IT TOOK U 4 DAYS TO COME UP WIT THIS TRY HARD BS?

THIS IS WHAT I SAID FROM THE VERY BEGINNING VVVV

TRY AGAIN
You're very low on my priority list so I apologize for the delay.

The Harden step back is not a random missed call that no one saw. He has done that move hundreds if not thousands of times in games. You are wrong.