THE STEP-BACK BY JAMES HARDEN IS A TRAVEL

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
No wonder you're not an investment banker like the rest of your Bar Mitzvah boys, you have to be one of the least intelligent people on here. The site literally explain why his stepback jumper, and his layups aren't travels in depth, and you're still here.....

No where in the rule book does it state direction, hence people doing gather then 1+2 sidesteps now...You're caught up in direction which is why you keep talking about "backwards" and the rule book does not say you have to be moving forward.....
But why you arguin with that lobotomy ass nikka :what:

Investment banker? :childplease:

He has the brain of an autistic cockroach

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This thread is embarrassing, some of ya'll really have never played a game of basketball in your lives :francis:

That fool @Sccit actually dapped this dart
giphy.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
JOE SIXPACK IS THE DEFINITION OF A CASUAL .. HE STAYS COMIN INTO THREADS TO TALK ABOUT ME AS OPPOSED TO THE TOPIC AT HAND. HE DOESNT DISCUSS SPORTS NEARLY AS MUCH AS HE DISCUSSES NUTS. MALE GROUPIEISM AT ITS FINEST.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
JOE SIXPACK IS THE DEFINITION OF A CASUAL .. HE STAYS COMIN INTO THREADS TO TALK ABOUT ME AS OPPOSED TO THE TOPIC AT HAND. HE DOESNT DISCUSS SPORTS NEARLY AS MUCH AS HE DISCUSSES NUTS. MALE GROUPIEISM AT ITS FINEST.
Why would I ever engage in meaningful dialogue with a lobotomized jew imposter garbage poster

:childplease:

You only deserve one bar from me fakkit

:pacspit:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why would I ever engage in meaningful dialogue with a lobotomized jew imposter garbage poster

:childplease:

You only deserve one bar from me fakkit

:pacspit:

HOP OFF FAGOT

ITS NOT JUS IN THIS THREAD, I LITERALLY NEVER SEEN U TALKIN SPORTS IN THIS FORUM. ONLY TIME I SEE UR NAME POP UP IS WHEN U RIDIN NUTS

I DESERVE ONE BAR BUT U JUS MADE TEN CONSECUTIVE POSTS ON MY NUTSACK

:scust:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
HOP OFF FAGOT

ITS NOT JUS IN THIS THREAD, I LITERALLY NEVER SEEN U TALKIN SPORTS IN THIS FORUM. ONLY TIME I SEE UR NAME POP UP IS WHEN U RIDIN NUTS

I DESERVE ONE BAR BUT U JUS MADE TEN CONSECUTIVE POSTS ON MY NUTSACK

:scust:
Yeah I made ten posts shytting all over your dumb ass and will continue to do so cause you garbage

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yeah I made ten posts shytting all over your dumb ass and will continue to do so cause you garbage

U MADE TEN POSTS RIDING NUTS .. U DIDNT EVEN DISCLOSE THE TOPIC AT HAND OR ADDRESS ANY POINTS REGARDING THE TRAVEL. THATS NOT SHIITING ON ANYTHIN, ITS DISPLAYING HOMOTIONL FEELINGS.