THE STEP-BACK BY JAMES HARDEN IS A TRAVEL

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
U MEAN PUSY UNIVERSALLY

BTW DO U REALIZE U THE ONLY GUY WHO COMES INTO SPORTS THREADS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS ON OTHER MEN? AT LEAST THESE OTHER IDIOTS ARE DISCUSSIN THE TOPIC AT HAND. UR GROUPIEISM IS JUS NEX LEVEL NUTRIDING, SHIITS DISGUSTING.

Maybe it's you? You are the wpoty frontrunnner. This thread demonstrates why.

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
I CAN TELL .. IF U WERE JEWISH UD BE A LOT MORE LIKELY TO BE FOCUSED ON UR MONEY AS OPPOSED TO WHICH POSTERS ON THE INTERNET MAKE U MAD, U BUM
1. You know nothing about my financial position
2. Why you worrying about another man's money :dame:
All you can do is deflect to unrelated shyt but that won't change the fact that you're the winning the WOAT banner :umad:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
1. You know nothing about my financial position
2. Why you worrying about another man's money :dame:
All you can do is deflect to unrelated shyt but that won't change the fact that you're the winning the WOAT banner :umad:

CUZ I MAKE FAGS LIKE U GET IN THEY FEELINGS

:umad::umad:

IT SHOULD BE CALLED THE "WHO SHIITED ON THE MOST POSTERS" BANNER

qashif

All Star
Daps
:dahell: that's not traveling

he dribbles to his left while he steps forward. this doesn't count as a step since it's a fukking dribble
then he 2 steps back

to help you see it, press the "<" and ">" keys to go frame by frame in the video

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:dahell: that's not traveling

he dribbles to his left while he steps forward. this doesn't count as a step since it's a fukking dribble
then he 2 steps back

to help you see it, press the "<" and ">" keys to go frame by frame in the video

NOPE

DRIBBLE ALREADY GATHERED WHEN HE PUSHES BACK OFF HIS RIGHT LEG

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
CUZ I MAKE FAGS LIKE U GET IN THEY FEELINGS

:umad::umad:

IT SHOULD BE CALLED THE "WHO SHIITED ON THE MOST POSTERS" BANNER
Only one in their feelings is you :mjlol:
You've been proven wrong by numerous people in this thread yet you keep trying to dispute facts. Give it up and admit you're wrong you autistic retard

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Only one in their feelings is you :mjlol:
You've been proven wrong by numerous people in this thread yet you keep trying to dispute facts. Give it up and admit you're wrong you autistic retard

SO U SAYIN U GETTIN SHIITED ON BY AN AUTISTIC RETARD? WHAT THAT MAKE U THEN??

:youngsabo:

LISTEN FUCCBOY, NONE OF THE HARDEN GROUPIES PROVED ANYTHING IN HERE OUTSIDE OF THE FACT THAT THEY FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THE TRUE DEFINITION OF TRAVELLING. IF THE DEFINITION IS A GATHER, FOLLOWED BY 2 STEPS, HOW IN THE FUCC CAN STEPPING BACK LOGICALLY BE DEFINED AS GATHERING URSELF? SOME NEXT LEVEL STRUGGLE GOIN ON IN THIS THREAD, IM JUS GLAD WE AT LEAST GOT A GOOD AMOUNT OF PURISTS IN HERE WHO UNDERSTAND, CUZ WE GOT A LOT OF FOLKS GIVIN COLI A BAD NAME