THE STEP-BACK BY JAMES HARDEN IS A TRAVEL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're very low on my priority list so I apologize for the delay.

The Harden step back is not a random missed call that no one saw. He has done that move hundreds if not thousands of times in games. You are wrong.

WHY WONT U JUS ADMIT U WERE WRONG? NOW ITS U TRYNA FLIP THE SCRIPT, WHEN U WAS JUS CLAIMIN THAT IM THE ONE "CHANGING POINTS" .. BUT WHEN I SHOW PROOF THAT MY STANCE WAS THE SAME ALL ALONG (NBA MISSING THESE CALLS ON PURPOSE TO ENHANCE PACE), THEN U RUN ON TO THE NEXT TALKING POINT .. UR REPLY SHOULDA SIMPLY READ "TOUCHÉ"

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
WHY WONT U JUS ADMIT U WERE WRONG? NOW ITS U TRYNA FLIP THE SCRIPT, WHEN U WAS JUS CLAIMIN THAT IM THE ONE "CHANGING POINTS" .. BUT WHEN I SHOW PROOF THAT MY STANCE WAS THE SAME ALL ALONG (NBA MISSING THESE CALLS ON PURPOSE TO ENHANCE PACE), THEN U RUN ON TO THE NEXT TALKING POINT .. UR REPLY SHOULDA SIMPLY READ "TOUCHÉ"
It's not a "missed call". By NBA rules, it is not a travel.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It's not a "missed call". By NBA rules, it is not a travel.

AGAIN.. NBA RULES ARE THE SAME BASKETBALL RULES THAT APPLY TO EVERY LEAGUE. THE NBA IS A LAUGHINGSTOCK GLOBALLY BECAUSE OF THE WAY THEY ENFORCE TRAVELLING. IF U DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, SLAP YASELF N TRY GOOGLE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
IF U REALLY THINK STEPPING BACK TO CREATE SPACE IS THE SAME AS "GATHERING" YOURSELF, THEN U NOT ONLY FAIL BASKETBALL 101, BUT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN GENERAL

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
AGAIN.. NBA RULES ARE THE SAME BASKETBALL RULES THAT APPLY TO EVERY LEAGUE. THE NBA IS A LAUGHINGSTOCK GLOBALLY BECAUSE OF THE WAY THEY ENFORCE TRAVELLING. IF U DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, SLAP YASELF N TRY GOOGLE.
All leagues have different rules actually, but NBA rules have grown closer to the international rules. And the step back and eurostep are very popular in international play and you must not have been paying attention when Malta was trying to educate you on this.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
All leagues have different rules actually, but NBA rules have grown closer to the international rules. And the step back and eurostep are very popular in international play and you must not have been paying attention when Malta was trying to educate you on this.

RULES ARE BASICALLY THE SAME WITH MINOR VARIATIONS .. TRAVELLING IS THE SAME UNIVERSALLY

THE STEP-BACK DONE PROPERLY IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE I POSTED IN THE OP. ITS EITHER A.)THE FIRST STEP BACK IS EXECUTED MID-DRIBBLE ALA THE KOBE GIF MALTA POSTED OR B.)THE FINAL STEP IS THE PLAYER PLANTING BOTH FEET AT THE SAME TIME ALA THE EURO PLAYER HE POSTED A VIDEO OF .. BUT ONE STEP POST DRIBBLE FOLLOWED BY 2 MORE STEPS IS NO BUENO SON.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
RULES ARE BASICALLY THE SAME WITH MINOR VARIATIONS .. TRAVELLING IS THE SAME UNIVERSALLY

THE STEP-BACK DONE PROPERLY IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE I POSTED IN THE OP. ITS EITHER A.)THE FIRST STEP BACK IS EXECUTED MID-DRIBBLE ALA THE KOBE GIF MALTA POSTED OR B.)THE FINAL STEP IS THE PLAYER PLANTING BOTH FEET AT THE SAME TIME ALA THE EURO PLAYER HE POSTED A VIDEO OF .. BUT ONE STEP POST DRIBBLE FOLLOWED BY 2 MORE STEPS IS NO BUENO SON.
You just keep going in circles. Watch a player take dribble up court and pull up and shoot. Harden essentially does it in reverse on some of his stepbacks. It looks funny and it's not in the spirit of what the rule was intended for but it is within the wording of the rule.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You just keep going in circles. Watch a player take dribble up court and pull up and shoot. Harden essentially does it in reverse on some of his stepbacks. It looks funny and it's not in the spirit of what the rule was intended for but it is within the wording of the rule.

IT'S NOT GATHERING .. WHEN U PULL UP, U GATHER YOURSELF. BUT WHEN U PUSH BACK OFF YOUR FOOT TO CREATE SPACE, THAT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF GATHERING. IT'S A MOTION BASED ON SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT. ITS BASIC LANGUAGE. NBA TURNS A BLIND EYE.. THATS WHY THE UNIVERSAL RHETORIC IS THAT NBA IS A JOKE AS FAR AS TRAVELLING GOES.