THE STEP-BACK BY JAMES HARDEN IS A TRAVEL

Daps
If they don’t call that shyt a travel I’m adding that hop back to my step back :takedat:

Harden best player in the league :blessed: on offense

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
His whole game is an abomination.

tenor.gif

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Casuals need to study what's considered a travel in 2018. No, not on Shaqtin a Fool.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

What Harden is doing is no different than this video from NBA.com. Travel at the end of the dribble, player takes 3 steps after gathering the ball | NBA Video Rulebook

He usually gathers the ball right before putting the right foot on the ground. He jabs from the right to the left and another step with the right as he's going up for the shot.

That ain't even to mention the times where he does a little quick shuffle of the feet to make sure he's behind the three point line. He doesn't travel everytime as some of the stepbacks in that video show. The ones where he's already pivoting and jumping back before gathering the ball. Those are legit moves. It's just the ones where he has the ball in his hands before his right pivot hits the ground that are the travels. I can't even say what percentage of time he does that but some not all are definitely travels.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
USE A VIDEO FROM AN NBA REF TO PROVE THAT THE NBA ISNT BIASED IN ALLOWING TRAVELS TO INFLATE SCORING BRODIES

The move itself is not a travel my guy. Good lord. However, the nikka has travelled while doing it because he fukked up and took an extra step or tries to do it without getting called. But if he actually does the move correctly like in the video....it’s not a travel.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The move itself is not a travel my guy. Good lord. However, the nikka has travelled while doing it because he fukked up and took an extra step or tries to do it without getting called. But if he actually does the move correctly like in the video....it’s not a travel.