The show “Dave” on FX is the latest example of how black culture is treated like a joke

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Look at the Umar and kufi memes. Need I say more?

The black intellectuals get ridiculed to dinnertime, but the infant c00n rappers that show off chains and rentednluxury whips is normal to our psyche. Its been that way for well over 20 years, and no one can see a way out.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The show funny :yeshrug:
It remind me of the vibes I got from Atlanta before that became corny
Those quotes from him are .....interesting tho :patrice:

There’s more quotes but I’m having trouble finding all of them.Around 2014/15 ish there was several articles about him being suspect and he would defend himself against being a WS, and would complain about how the game was racist against him. Same shyt post Malone be saying. I think some of stuff has been scrubbed but I linked that article where a college in STL didn’t want him to perform cuz they thought he was racist. This was 2017 too, so there’s always been people out there thinking he’s suspect but the last few years he’s been able to avoid any slip ups

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I really wanna know how someone like Redman doesn't get this chance, but dikky does?

Or hell, an Odd Future type?

Outkast/Goodie mobb affiliate?

He got this chance cuz he's white and jewish, n this ish is like fire in my throat.

goodie mob had a show didnt they? then cee lo did something that fukked it up

wavycam

Pro
Daps
Dave super overrated asf as a show.
The cameos make it pop but to each his own

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I heard that save money song and already knew the route he was gonna take. “Haha I’m a goofy white Jewish guy who makes fun of myself rapping to Ignorant jungle music”. “:smugfavre:But I look so civilized otherwise”.:ld: This is standard in the black/hip hop and Jew relationship. Standard relationship between jews and blacks period. They attempt to come to us under the guise that we have a mutual relationship while they get rich off of a black art form they have no respect for. This is even before hip hop took the embarrassing Stereotypical route it is now on. Hell they only supported the civil rights movement to bandwagon off of us for their benefits in which they completely hijacked the leadership and goals. I have that Jew Sisic ( whatever his fukking name is ) with the Kobe avatar on ignore, so in case you answer I can’t even see you. fukk you cac. You and that lil dikkey bytch:demonic::pacspit:why isn’t that lil bytch banned. He has said plenty of shyt and still on this site doing the same thing as dikkey

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Exactly what I’m talking about. Byron Allen can’t even get cable deals cuz he’s company is 100% black owned yet nikkas support shows starring racist cacs. And then nikkas will complain about racism later. fukk outta here. nikkas want reparations and real black politicians but at the same time wanna watch racist cacs who make fun of black culture on TV :dead:

So you didnt?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
black people, collectively, are cowards.

nothing more, nothing less.
It’s more like we are ignorant of power dynamics

Our community doesn’t believe in collectives which is fukking backwards.

Everyone else is phalanxed up. White people were born in the phalanx, that mentality permeates through Western European nuance

Last edited:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
It’s more like we are ignorant of power dynamics

Our community doesn’t believe in collectives which is fukking backwards.

Everyone else is phalanxed up. White people were born in the phalanx, that mentality permeates through Western European nuanced
this is true, but when you start tryna spit game to negroes we get mad emotional.

many of us do not want to think, and are much more comfortable knowing that white zaddy will provide for us.
in my humble opinion this is cowardly.