The show “Dave” on FX is the latest example of how black culture is treated like a joke

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Cacs who love hip hop love the discord it has between other blacks

"I'll kill that nikka, GDK" yeah they love that but I doubt they like songs about cacs being bodied, pig skins, etc

yeah you probably won’t have as many white fans talking that militant shyt but there’s still cacs who’ll
listen regardless. Pac was popping shyt about cacs and they still listened to his shyt :yeshrug:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Post Malone is another great example of this. shyt we even have a former G Unit member on this forum who’s like twice Posts age and asked him for a pic so he could put it on his avi :hhh:

Idk what this gotta do with Sccit though, he has a lot of rap knowledge and has clearly been following rap his whole career. My issue isn’t cacs or Jews in the game it’s *racist* ones. For example, MAC Miller wasn’t a racist to me so I had no issue with him having tv shows or black fans. He had respect for the game just like Alchemist, etc. Sccit is one of those guys who respects the game just like @hex does
L for being a former g unit member :mjlol:

the Alchemist is a great producer who respects rap, but ask him about his political position on how black Palestinians are treated :sas2:

i really enjoy Macs body of work. but notice how even he was allowed to be 3 dimensional, and still highly successful. cats like earl and tyler and other various artists are considered weirdos, and earl is never mentioned in any best lyricist lists. shyt is insane.

Mac did that delusional thomas tape and it was fire, as was the mothers day tape he did, kids (which they just put on spotify :blessed:)

however, this scene between him and snoop, always rubbed me the wrong way. snoop being the butt of basically every joke. subtle white supremacist propaganda. i'm not even sure why snoop did it.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
IVE NEVER SAID ANYTHIN SLICK. THE ONLY SLICK SHIIT ON THIS FORUM BEEN DIRECTED AT ME. I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE AND ALL GOOD PEOPLE IN GENERAL...... CAN U SAY U LOVE JEWS THO? U JUST AN INSECURE DUMBASS WHO TAKES THINGS WRONG BECAUSE U LACK SELF-CONFIDENCE

LIL DICCY IS A CLOWN AND AN ASHKENAZI JEW

TWO TOTALLY DIFF THINGS
Who the fukk cares if you love Black people? So did Slave masters who raped black women. It doesn’t mean shyt.

The only one who lacks self confidence is the one who has to culture vulture black people because your own culture is demonic and exploitative.

You’re a Jew, he’s a Jew. The only difference is he’s still not a struggling loser who doesn’t know where the CAPS LOCK button is.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
L for being a former g unit member :mjlol:

the Alchemist is a great producer who respects rap, but ask him about his political position on how black Palestinians are treated :sas2:

i really enjoy Macs body of work. but notice how even he was allowed to be 3 dimensional, and still highly successful. he did that delusional thomas tape and it was fire, as was the mothers day tape he did, kids (which they just put on spotify :blessed:)

however, this scene between him and snoop, always rubbed me the wrong way. snoop being the butt of basically every joke. subtle white supremacist propaganda. i'm not even sure why snoop did it.

Yeah none of these cacs are perfect, but at least you can tell they really love the rap game. I just don’t see how you can have cacs in the game that have a clear disdain for it. dikky and Post are true appropriators being co signed by black people

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
:jbhmm: The last sentence is suspect..

Because the same white people who's making money off of it, put nikkas in a situation where they have to rap about dumb shyt...

A breh could put out positive lyrics and not get any press.. Yet he see mumble rappers eating. Its only a matter of time before he conforms to whats getting people paid..

It's a real nuanced situation.. But it can be rectified, if blacks in the industry was willing to sacrifice and stand up for whats right, for the black community..
This is why a culture cant be defined and molded by those that make money off of it. People will dk what they can to get paid and Im not gonna blame them. Its capitalism. And a culture isnt defined by its entertainment outlets either. Black freedoms and liberation isnt going to come from music and it wont be prevented by music either.

Aren’t you teacher? Man, the standards must be low.

I dont know who you are or what you do. I also dont care what you think, especially since you seem to have less ability to talk about an issue than the middle schoolers I taught. Offer a retort with some reason in it or stay quiet, boy

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I dont know who you are or what you do. I also dont care what you think, especially since you seem to have less ability to talk about an issue than the middle schoolers I taught. Offer a retort with some reason in it or stay quiet, boy
Oooh.. you called me boy.
tenor.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, something about dude stuck me as being off or odd like something wasnt right so I never checked for him and always wondered why he was being propped up the way he was. When I saw that fx gave him a show, I was like.... :hubie:"not watching it". Hes supposed to be a rapper but I never seen dudes name on here or any rappers or real rap fans out here bigging him up yet hes being propped like hes being talked about by a bunch of people.

You pretty much answered the question. My instances were right.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Notice when back when rap had a black message, cacs weren't generally into it. They loved rock and pop music solely
the main people who respect and honor public enemy, wu tang, doom and other extremely important groups/people are non black people.

let's keep it a buck. im 26 and nikkas my age are not checking for lyrical rap or anything with a message.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Who the fukk cares if you love Black people? So did Slave masters who raped black women. It doesn’t mean shyt.

The only one who lacks self confidence is the one who has to culture vulture black people because your own culture is demonic and exploitative.

You’re a Jew, he’s a Jew. The only difference is he’s still not a struggling loser who doesn’t know where the CAPS LOCK button is.

SLAVE MASTERS LOVED BLACK PEOPLE?

APPARENTLY YOU ARE SO STUPID THAT U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE MEANS

AND IF I'M A "STRUGGLING LOSER", WHAT DOES THAT MAKE A BASEMENT DWELLING NERD LIKE YASELF WHO HAS NO WOMAN, NO KIDS, AND STILL LIVES OFF HIS MOTHER?

FACT CHECK, PUNK....JUST CUZ U INTO HIP-HOP DONT MAKE U A CULTURE VULTURE. A CULTURE VULTURE IS SOME1 WHO EATS OFF THE CULTURE WITOUT PAYIN RESPECTS. IM FAR FROM THAT U BIITCH U.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA

ima just leave this here

whats-the-difference-between-a-carpetbagger-and-a-scalawags-featured-photo.jpg

car·pet·bag·ger
/ˈkärpətˌbaɡər/
Learn to pronounce

noun
INFORMAL•DEROGATORY
plural noun: carpetbaggers
  1. a political candidate who seeks election in an area where they have no local connections.
    • HISTORICAL
      (in the US) a person from the northern states who went to the South after the Civil War to profit from the Reconstruction.
    • a person perceived as an unscrupulous opportunist.
      "the organization is rife with carpetbaggers"

The_Secret_Relationship_cover.jpg

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
the main people who respect and honor public enemy, wu tang, doom and other extremely important groups/people are non black people.

let's keep it a buck. im 26 and nikkas my age are not checking for lyrical rap or anything with a message.

Obviously which is why mainstream rap isn't conscious, it speaks for itself

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
:gucci:
To survive the last 400 or so years and still waking up everyday to make it in America...

Negged
lol you really want some attention.

you don't even have the intellect to comprehend what i'm talking about.

please stop interacting with me on this forum. you on my dikk wild hard. your neg will be coming shortly. :mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
SLAVE MASTERS LOVED BLACK PEOPLE?

APPARENTLY YOU ARE SO STUPID THAT U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE MEANS

AND IF I'M A "STRUGGLING LOSER", WHAT DOES THAT MAKE A BASEMENT DWELLING NERD LIKE YASELF WHO HAS NO WOMAN, NO KIDS, AND STILL LIVES OFF HIS MOTHER?

FACT CHECK, PUNK....JUST CUZ U INTO HIP-HOP DONT MAKE U A CULTURE VULTURE. A CULTURE VULTURE IS SOME1 WHO EATS OFF THE CULTURE WITOUT PAYIN RESPECTS. IM FAR FROM THAT U BIITCH U.
See, this is why we shouldn’t welcome fools like this clown into our culture. He has no clue about the nuance of slavery. The fact there were slave masters who raised their half black children like their own, who were conceived via rape. That’s how stupid you are.

Listen Shylock, take you and your hook nose out of this thread. You’re done for the night. :camby: