The show “Dave” on FX is the latest example of how black culture is treated like a joke

Genos

Superstar
Daps
:russell::russell::russell: more people who would rather have a few more of the 1% to be black people rather than destroy the capitalist system. Cacs own everything, even if Byron Allen had his network means nothing in the the sea of white owners who can push what they want

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hip hop as a culture is to be respected. But lets be real here. I'm a black man with kids who grew up in hip hop culture. Truth is the vast majority of mainstream rap is trash in terms of the subject matter. You have some folks that are being really creative and a few that are talking about real life but the game is a whole lotta young dudes talking money, hoes, clothes, drugs and guns. Can't be mad at white dudes getting paid off it when there's no heart to most of this stuff anyway.

:jbhmm: The last sentence is suspect..

Because the same white people who's making money off of it, put nikkas in a situation where they have to rap about dumb shyt...

A breh could put out positive lyrics and not get any press.. Yet he see mumble rappers eating. Its only a matter of time before he conforms to whats getting people paid..

It's a real nuanced situation.. But it can be rectified, if blacks in the industry was willing to sacrifice and stand up for whats right, for the black community..

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Here we have a cac who has been racist his entire career. A guy who said he only started rapping because it was the easiest way to jump start his (at the time) failing comedy career

this is a guy who said the n word a million times in that Chris Brown song

this is a guy who said stuff like:

A journalists opinion on him was: “constantly lamenting the fact that he is not Black while simultaneously celebrating the spoils of white privilege.”

even college students is STL know the deal:

University Students Condemn Jewish Rapper Lil dikky As ‘Known Racist’

Yet somehow, someway this guy has not only been able to build a rap career, he now gets to have is own show and who are the main people praising it? Charlamagne, Jemele Hill, Bun b etc. all the typical mainstream media blavity types. I see people on here praising the show.

this shyt is disgusting. There’s no standards for black culture and there’s no gatekeeping being done by black people in the industry. At least Eminem is a real rapper, this fakkit lil dikky is a failed comedian who used rap as a way to finesse a career.

people might listen to hip hop and follow its culture but nobody respects it, not even most black people. The ease of how cacs can come in the game and get mass support from other black people is astounding.

black people, collectively, are cowards.

nothing more, nothing less.

Both statements are true. Alot of our culture is based in degeneracy.
Talk down or talk of killing black men=celebrated
Rap about dissing black women=celebrated
Rap about being a hoe= celebrated
Rap about selling an doing drugs= celebrated
Rap about driving 50k cars while living in the projects=celebrated

I would be just fine with 80%of our black culture being destroyed to start it over.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA

I would be just fine with 80%of our black culture being destroyed to start it over.
yea nikkas need to hit the infinity gauntlet reset. Neely Fuller speaks on this alot

it's also sad because in 2020 the "political" and entertainment class are nothing but tools of white supremacy.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Hip hop as a culture is to be respected. But lets be real here. I'm a black man with kids who grew up in hip hop culture. Truth is the vast majority of mainstream rap is trash in terms of the subject matter. You have some folks that are being really creative and a few that are talking about real life but the game is a whole lotta young dudes talking money, hoes, clothes, drugs and guns. Can't be mad at white dudes getting paid off it when there's no heart to most of this stuff anyway.
Aren’t you teacher? Man, the standards must be low.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Thanks for making this thread. I saw his show by mistake and he’s just a microcosm of how these CACs operate.

He and others like Post Malone have used our culture with little to no respect for it. Lil dikky is such an annoying CAC. But what annoys me is the system that has allowed him to exploit it. He’s like @Sccit but with the success.

Black artists are rarely allowed to be three dimensional (if ever) especially in the realms of hip hop. Do you think a black artist would’ve been able to thrive with the same personality and character as Lil dikky? No, we either have to be stereotyped as thugs or conscious.

And now this clown has his own TV show. Again, it’s endemic how we’ve been pushed out of our own culture and these CACs continue to profit from it.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Thanks for making this thread. I saw his show by mistake and he’s just a microcosm of how these CACs operate.

He and others like Post Malone have used our culture with little to no respect for it. Lil dikky is such an annoying CAC. But what annoys me is the system that has allowed him to exploit it. He’s like @Sccit but with the success.

Black artists are rarely allowed to be three dimensional (if ever) especially in the realms of hip hop. Do you think a black artist would’ve been able to thrive with the same personality and character as Lil dikky? No, we either have to be stereotyped as thugs or conscious.

And now this clown has his own TV show. Again, it’s endemic how we’ve been pushed out of our own culture and these CACs continue to profit from it.
the saddest part about this all, is that when we as black people speak up about this bullshyt, it's always some c00n ready to come out the woodwork and play the contrarian.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
the saddest part about this all, is that when we as black people speak up about this bullshyt, it's always some c00n ready to come out the woodwork and play the contrarian.
That post was so asinine... saying “you can’t be really be mad at white dudes”... as if they have the same obstacles and resistance when it comes to the industry.

Breh is a teacher but doesn’t understand institutional racism? :mindblown:

I wonder if he thinks black students are just innately worse behaved than white students.:mjpls:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

We need a renaissance, we need a cultural one and religious one, and an enlightening one

I think it should start with the streets, away from blavity blacks who meme the culture for acceptance

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Post Malone is another great example of this. shyt we even have a former G Unit member on this forum who’s like twice Posts age and asked him for a pic so he could put it on his avi :hhh:

Idk what this gotta do with Sccit though, he has a lot of rap knowledge and has clearly been following rap his whole career. My issue isn’t cacs or Jews in the game it’s *racist* ones. For example, MAC Miller wasn’t a racist to me so I had no issue with him having tv shows or black fans. He had respect for the game just like Alchemist, etc. Sccit is one of those guys who respects the game just like @hex does