The show “Dave” on FX is the latest example of how black culture is treated like a joke

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Thanks for making this thread. I saw his show by mistake and he’s just a microcosm of how these CACs operate.

He and others like Post Malone have used our culture with little to no respect for it. Lil dikky is such an annoying CAC. But what annoys me is the system that has allowed him to exploit it. He’s like @Sccit but with the success.

Black artists are rarely allowed to be three dimensional (if ever) especially in the realms of hip hop. Do you think a black artist would’ve been able to thrive with the same personality and character as Lil dikky? No, we either have to be stereotyped as thugs or conscious.

And now this clown has his own TV show. Again, it’s endemic how we’ve been pushed out of our own culture and these CACs continue to profit from it.

IM NOTHING LIKE LIL DICCY

THAT WOULD BE LIKE ME SAYIN U LIKE STEVE URKEL CUZ U BOTH BLACK

STOP BEIN A RACIST FUCCBOY HOMIE

LIL DICCY NOT EVEN ISRAELI

BTW SINCE ONLY 1 OF THE 2 WORK, IS TYLER THE CREATOR A THUG OR IS HE CONSCIOUS??

:jbhmm:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
People don't understand the moment rap shifts back to how it was with "deep" pro black, positive messages in every single artist that's mainstream; cacs and non blacks will disperse from this genre.

If you see Drake,Future,Lil Uzi,Megan The Stallion and plenty of other huge artists making pro black music in multitudes, non blacks will be like : " what the fukk is this :picard: this doesn't relate to me :picard:"

Kairi Irving

Daps

THAT WOULD BE LIKE ME SAYIN U LIKE STEVE URKEL CUZ U BOTH BLACK

STOP BEIN A RACIST FUCCBOY HOMIE

LIL DICCY NOT EVEN ISRAELI

BTW SINCE ONLY 1 OF THE 2 WORK, IS TYLER THE CREATOR A THUG OR IS HE CONSCIOUS??

You do know white Jews are a thing right and Tyler is an alternative down low c00n

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
the show is dope...and to be 100% honest lil dikky is probably one of the realest out there....I don't see anything fake about him...he does him and I respect that :yeshrug:...and truth be told, he'd fuk up alot of rappers flow for flow bar for bar

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
People don't understand the moment rap shifts back to how it was with "deep" pro black, positive messages in every single artist that's mainstream; cacs and non blacks will disperse from this genre.

If you see Drake,Future,Lil Uzi,Megan The Stallion and plenty of other huge artists making pro black music in multitudes, non blacks will be like : " what the fukk is this :picard: this doesn't relate to me :picard:"
They’ll call it racist

You can’t be racist “up” tho. Racism is top down

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
@10bandz i know he’s a fellow Laker but @Sccit says way too much slick shyt about Black people.

Exactly, he’s successful.

You found one exception to the rule in a predominately black industry. Well done.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
People don't understand that the moment rap shifts back to how it was with "deep" pro black, positive messages in every single artist that's mainstream; cacs and non blacks will disperse from this genre.

perhaps but hasn’t there always been cac rap fans? Public enemy didn’t have any backpacking type cac fans? Then you got those overseas whote boys who love this rap shyt.

I’m not even looking for tons of super pro black rap. I just think there needs to be a base level of standards. Like if you’re white, don’t be racist or just a suspect fakkit. I’ve never heard guys like Mac or Alchemist complain about being held down in the rap game and how rap is just a side hustle for them. They love this hip hop shyt live it. Cacs are welcomed they just have to respect it, period. And black folks in the entertainment industry should enforce it on a level where they at least call it out publicly. Not support the show and actively promote it.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I’m mad at black people accepting it and indulging in it. And black media for promoting the show. Is there ever gonna be someone in the forefront, or any black media outlet that’ll call this kindve shyt out? He should’ve been done after that CB video

i hear you but to my knowledge dudes main audience is white. Black folks dont have to support it for him to be successful

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@10bandz i know he’s a fellow Laker but @Sccit says way too much slick shyt about Black people.

You found one exception to the rule in a predominately black industry. Well done.

IVE NEVER SAID ANYTHIN SLICK. THE ONLY SLICK SHIIT ON THIS FORUM BEEN DIRECTED AT ME. I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE AND ALL GOOD PEOPLE IN GENERAL...... CAN U SAY U LOVE JEWS THO? U JUST AN INSECURE DUMBASS WHO TAKES THINGS WRONG BECAUSE U LACK SELF-CONFIDENCE

LIL DICCY IS A CLOWN AND AN ASHKENAZI JEW

TWO TOTALLY DIFF THINGS

Kairi Irving

Daps
perhaps but hasn’t there always been cac rap fans? Public enemy didn’t have any backpacking type cac fans? Then you got those overseas whote boys who love this rap shyt.

I’m not even looking for tons of super pro black rap. I just think there needs to be a base level of standards. Like if you’re white, don’t be racist or just a suspect fakkit. I’ve never heard guys like Mac or Alchemist complain about being held down in the rap game and how rap is just a side hustle for them. They love this hip hop shyt live it. Cacs are welcomed they just have to respect it, period. And black folks in the entertainment industry should enforce it on a level where they at least call it out publicly. Not support the show and actively promote it.

Cacs who love hip hop love the discord it has between other blacks

"I'll kill that nikka, GDK" yeah they love that but I doubt they like songs about cacs being bodied, pig skins, etc

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
How y’all mad at a white dude rapping about his lil dikk :russ:

If he was black you wouldn’t listen anyways, soooo :yeshrug:

never bumped his shyt but he can freestyle and the show is good.

stars black people and comes from a black production company. Why you so mad :gucci:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I never seen him say slick shyt about black people in a racist way on this forum. I’ve seen people bait him into doing it or take something he said out of context. Sure he’ll clown on Bron but that’s not because Bron is black it’s just sports banter. Plus this thread is about hip hop and black culture and how it needs respect. You look at Sccit threads in the booth he clearly knows a lot and is really into this hip hop shyt. He’s not a fan of rap cuz it’s the easiest way to get famous like Lil dikky said