The Shade Room gets exposed for lying about Joe Biden and the Hawaii recovery efforts

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So they its exactly as I said. They dont actually care about Republican racism,other than a means to puppeteer black folks to the polls. Which would explain why our condition hasnt changed in all the years weve voted for them:respect:

Its diverse but overwhelmingly white. Youve said yourself black people asking democrats about reperations is a landmine. Because their answer will hurt their standing with white voters. So the answer is I dont know if Democrats would even risk offending white liberals by offering a black specefic agenda. How about we see this election cycle. Lets see them bring something to the table,and lets see how many white liberals are on board. So far 15% of white people would support us. And probably because they are getting a cut in a interacial relationship:respect:
nikka, name a policy that would benefict black people in America that Republicans would support.

You ignored my post so I'll let that slide.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The funny thib\

Are you this fukking stupid? Are you fresh and fit? This isn't hypothetical. The fact is that the Republicans are trying to bring it back to the Jim Crow era. How the fukk do you think their racist base is getting riled up??? :dahell: You think DeStantis can ban DIE lessons in FL without backing?

1) Banning abortion
2) Banning affirmative action

Which one of those are good for black people?

AYE YO if you're actually black, provide an argument that I should vote for Trump/DeStantis over Biden.

Can you point where I said you should vote for Trump or Desantis:gucci:?

Democrats could easily just give black people a reason to vote for them,other than Republican racism. Dont tell me they have nothing else:picard:.

#Bothsides isnt a permanant stance,we can easily be moved to the polls when we get something of substance from the Dems. But sounds like I believe in the Democrats more than you do.:respect:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can you point where I said you should vote for Trump or Biden?

Democrats could easily just give black people a reason to vote for them,other than Republican racism. Dont tell me they have nothing else:picard:.

#Bothsides isnt a permanant stance,we can easily be moved to the polls when we get something of substance from the Dems. But sounds like I believe in the Democrats more than you do.:respect:
So you're gonna ignore Republicans saying slavery was good for black people? Saying that we don't need to know why slavery was bad? That the Civil War existed? How is that a stance that needs to be under contention? You're a c00n,

AGAIN, you fukking Larry Elder dikk sucker at the very least,

Provide an argument that I should vote for Trump/DeStantis over Biden.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Can you point where I said you should vote for Trump or Desantis:gucci:?

Supreme Court.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So its exactly as I said. They dont actually care about Republican racism,other than a means to puppeteer black folks to the polls. Which would explain why our condition hasnt changed in all the years weve voted for them:respect:

Where’s the evidence of this. Biden said white supremacy was the biggest threat the country faces

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its diverse but overwhelmingly white. Youve said yourself black people asking democrats about reperations is a landmine. Because their answer will hurt their standing with white voters. So the answer is I dont know if Democrats would even risk offending white liberals by offering a black specefic agenda. How about we see this election cycle. Lets see them bring something to the table,and lets see how many white liberals are on board. So far 15% of white people would support us. And probably because they are getting a cut in a interacial relationship:respect:
There has to be more important and prioritized things than reparations you value. You’re not a serious black voter if you actually think this way. I’m black and I can name like 10 things ahead of this.

On top of that, it’s unlikely to pass no matter much reason you invest in the argument. Why can’t we secure the easy wins instead of dying on this hill?

Reparations aren’t supposed to be what you live and die on, they’re supposed to be accessories to people who have their shyt together. Which unfortunately isn’t us right now.

Again, what black topics are democrats not addressing? Be specific.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you're gonna ignore Republicans saying slavery was good for black people? Saying that we don't need to know why slavery was bad? That the Civil War existed? How is that a stance that needs to be under contention? You're a c00n

Well,go vote for Democrats because your emotionally triggered again. Your just as dumb as the Republican voter base. But at least their thirst for racism is satisfied:mjlol:

Hopefully seeing white racist lose is important to you. Because thats about all you will continue to get based on your emotionalist voting practices. Meanwhile you still helping white racist win. But at least they not AS racist,at least not openly:francis

"Yaay we get to learn 10% of the truth about slavery and Harriet Tubman in schools again:blessed:"

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Well,go vote for Democrats because your emotionally triggered again. Your just as dumb as the Republican voter base. But at least their thirst for racism is satisfied:mjlol:

Hopefully seeing white racist lose is important to you. Because thats about all you will continue to get based on your emotionalist voting practices. Meanwhile you still helping white racist win. But at least they not AS racist,at least not openly:francis

"Yaay we get to learn 10% of the truth about slavery and Harriet Tubman in schools again:blessed:"
nikka what? Did you just ask if seeing white racists lose is important to me??? :russ::russ: get this c00n out of here.That's the point of democracy!

YES. Getting White Racists Out Of American Politics Is Important To Me. fukking Clown.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka what? Did you just ask if seeing white racists lose is important to me??? :russ::russ: get this c00n out of here.That's the point of democracy!

YES. Getting White Racists Out Of American Politics Is Important To Me. fukking Clown.

Im talking about the racist Republican voters. Do you actually believe the racist Republicans in office are going anywhere? Without racist Republicans,how else would the Democrats coax yall to vote like clockwork while getting little to nothing of substance in return:mjlol::?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where’s the evidence of this. Biden said white supremacy was the biggest threat the country faces

I think he said biggest terrorist threat,which makes a difference. I question his sincerity,but we will wait and see his plan to combat white supremacy if he said that also. I remember his Equity for Underserved Communities order. Ended up being about latinos,women,indians,lgbt:mjlol:

There has to be more important and prioritized things than reparations you value. You’re not a serious black voter if you actually think this way. I’m black and I can name like 10 things ahead of this.

On top of that, it’s unlikely to pass no matter much reason you invest in the argument. Why can’t we secure the easy wins instead of dying on this hill?

Reparations aren’t supposed to be what you live and die on, they’re supposed to be accessories to people who have their shyt together. Which unfortunately isn’t us right now.

Again, what black topics are democrats not addressing? Be specific.

I have zero expectations actually. Im just waiting to be pleasantly suprised. Just because he cant do anything specefically for blacks(because of the Supreme Court). That doesnt mean he cant have a plan. Just like they had a plan for Student Loan forgiveness they couldnt get done. Just like they go to war and have the backs of the lgbt,and their right to castrate children. Regardless of the ammount of people who get upset about it. Lets hear some black specefic plans for the near future,after all the Republicans are magically ousted. Lets see a Quadruple Platinum Plus plan so I can see what I have to look foward to. Lets see them make everybody upset on black peoples behalf, like they do for the trannies.

Once I see it,I will tell you if its good enough,or if I was unmoved:respect: