The Shade Room gets exposed for lying about Joe Biden and the Hawaii recovery efforts

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your broke barbershop babbling ass wants to get paid to vote. That's it.

If you gave a shyt about laws and policy for black people in this country you wouldn't be arguing endlessly over voting against Donald Trump, Ron fukking DeSantis, and the ethni-White Christian fascist "stop wokeness" policy agenda of the Republican Party.

Instead you sitting here crying about "yall just wanna make white people mad :mjcry: "

And I hope that's an accurate quotation of your c00nery since no one could possibly prove you're a Republican Party dikk rider. Oh what would give anyone that impression.

Well,Ill let the people decide if thats what Im saying. Maybe they have a better,less bias reading comprehension:respect:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I'm usually pretty good about deciphering bullshyt but wow lmao! I thought that he only gave 700, that's embarrassing on my part

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka went from writing fake militant poetry about the absolutism of white racism in America, to asking why Democrats arent running Presidential campaigns focused exclusively on a taxpayer funded "black agenda"

It's like he just does this shallow, incoherent roleplay of a militant that serves no purpose than to help advance Republicans and white supremacy.

So you dont want and dont care about a black agenda,dually noted. Guess asking why Democrats dont have one is a shallow and dumb question. Your 100% right,it is a dumb question to still be asking in 2023,we already know the answer. But maybe we will be suprised,wont be holding my breath:respect:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So you dont want and dont care about a black agenda,dually noted. Guess asking why Democrats dont have one is a shallow and dumb question. Your 100% right,it is a dumb question to still be asking in 2023,we already know the answer. But maybe we will be suprised,wont be holding my breath:respect:
Again, name one Republican policy that would benefit black peopl in 2023??
Ole Stephen ass c00n

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
@Still Benefited , still thinking about what Republicans offer black people? Or did your bytch ass ignore me and tap out

The white power defense crew TLRepublican trolls are like battery powered robots. They basically work off the same universal flow chart of dialogue theyve been regurgitating since Trump announced his canddidacy. which is why all the nikka can do is repeat "black agenda" without any specifics, context, consideration of public support (from ALL voters), an actual plan for how to pass it in Congress inevitably without one Republican vote, how do we defend it in court when the MAGA cac judges and activists go after it like they did student loan relief...which was contested specifically because it had Pell grant benefits that were largely for the black community.

Once it gets into any actual specifics or realistic discussion that's when they either shut down or accuse you of being a bootlicker who just wants to "keep voting Democrat." I'm telling you These scumbag black Republicans go on black websites and they prey on low information idiots who don't understand shiy about how politics and government works pretending to be some black nationalist militant, coming down peoples ear telling them voting for the left wing party of this country "just to make the white hillbillies mad" is somehow a betrayal of a great black cause.

They ain't clever and they ain't hard to expose.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
YO THE HEAD OF CONTENT AT TSR IS A WHITE CHICK?!
wowaceciyk.jpg

actt6eej.jpg

tsrw23ldeo.jpg

tsrwg2d16.jpg

hcswyiivk.jpg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yo, I really don’t think Black ppl are aware that this shyt is being written and produced by a bunch of white ppl