The Shade Room gets exposed for lying about Joe Biden and the Hawaii recovery efforts

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If Olu is sharp as hell. If she would just stay off the trans subject so we can get the easily fooled black folk back into the fold before the election :banderas:
LITERALLY all of this. I dont get their weird trans takes. I think a lot of them are gonna eventually realize they boxed themselves into a corner on that issue.

They keep conflating LGB with T.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Im sure the Democrats,Ukranians,Hawaiins and Peurto Ricans all send their love to this young man. He truly scolded black people from two continents with facts on their behalf.

Hopefully one day black people will have this type of content made on our behalf questioning the Democrats. When that happens,Im sure the white liberals, Ukranians,Hawaiins and Peurto Ricans will have our backs and stand with us:respect:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Stuff like this gives me hope.

We need more young, intelligent Black youth speaking up and calling out the BS. We cannot afford for a critical mass of Black folks to be fooled by this BS.

The fact that TSR founder was in his comments means that hitting on some real shyt. You know she ignores the millions of idiots who hang on to every TSR post.

dude has some good content refuting misinformation and blatant racist tropes.:ehh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is it so hard for Black Americans to understand that Congressionally

Ukraine = bi-partisan support
Helping black Americans = GOP :whoa:

The blaytantly racist GOP just provides cover for Dems,as part of the political theatre

But as we can see only 15% of whites support reperations. And thats probably the husbands and wives of wenches and bedbucks:mjlol:

Republicans are just too racist too put the ball in Democrats hands. If they werent, they would allow democrats and white liberals to expose themselves. But I guess that would ruin the choreographed nature of politics. To ruin oneside almost indefinitely:respect:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The blaytantly racist GOP just provides cover for Dems,as part of the political theatre

But as we can see only 15% of whites support reperations. And thats probably the husbands and wives of wenches and bedbucks:mjlol:

Republicans are just too racist too put the ball in Democrats hands. If they werent, they would allow democrats and white liberals to expose themselves. But I guess that would ruin the choreographed nature of politics. To ruin oneside almost indefinitely:respect:
This is so disingenuous and I knew you c00ns would eat that poll up. You c00ns are ok with Jim Crow, just because Democrats aren't perfect??? I bet you won't post polls about affirmative action, stop and frisk, etc. This isn't a parliament. When it comes to first past the post elections, there are decisions. To act like the lesser of both evils isn't an thing in America tells me you're an agent or dumb as Republicans think we are.

Post the results of DIE teachings in school and work if you're feeling so gully. What Democratic govorner is trying to erase black history from high school text books? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There's zero proof that the Shaderoom is right-wing, and those two videos were a waste of my time. Shaderoom is a social media blog, not a news organization, of course they're all about clicks and engagement. ]It would be nice if they gave full context, but they're not obligated to]. Most of their commenters are ignorant anyway, but that's not unique to the shaderoom. A lot of black people are obsessed with how much money Biden has sent to Ukraine. They have zero knowledge on how government spending works. They think he should be using that money on student loan relief or stimulus checks. This dude is just mad because he feels the Shaderoom should be using their reach the way he would, but it's not their job to act as Biden's PR team. And I'm saying this as someone who supports Biden.
You proved the point we’re all making.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
media literacy needs to be a top priority for the black community .

very concerning the amount of social media pages masquerading as news whose target audience are black folks and no authors are credited.

9 times out of 10 if theres no human author, it's a propaganda outlet.
:mjlol: there's a post that says black people will believe anything w/ a big font

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
There's zero proof that the Shaderoom is right-wing, and those two videos were a waste of my time. Shaderoom is a social media blog, not a news organization, of course they're all about clicks and engagement. It would be nice if they gave full context, but they're not obligated to. Most of their commenters are ignorant anyway, but that's not unique to the shaderoom. A lot of black people are obsessed with how much money Biden has sent to Ukraine. They have zero knowledge on how government spending works. They think he should be using that money on student loan relief or stimulus checks. This dude is just mad because he feels the Shaderoom should be using their reach the way he would, but it's not their job to act as Biden's PR team. And I'm saying this as someone who supports Biden.
Ah no proof
except for their political news which is always propaganda to make Biden look bad and trump look good.

Shaderoom political news and comment section is no different than fox news at this point.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
It's not just the Shade Room. It's all the hip hop news twitter accounts and many of the pop ones. You can definitely see what the gameplan is here.
That right-wing money is long

It pays well to spread propaganda for the right and sadly owners of these websites are capitalists with zero morals or integrity

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is so disingenuous and I knew you c00ns would eat that poll up. You c00ns are ok with Jim Crow, just because Democrats aren't perfect??? I bet you won't post polls about affirmative action, stop and frisk, etc. This isn't a parliament. When it comes to first past the post elections, there are decisions. To act like the lesser of both evils isn't an thing in America tells me you're an agent or dumb as Republicans think we are.

Post the results of DIE teachings in school and work if you're feeling so gully. What Democratic govorner is trying to erase black history from high school text books? :jbhmm:

Im fully aware democrats are the lesser of two evils. And the only party worth negotiating with atm. Which is why Democrats are called into question,while Republicans are disregarded. Unless being used to taunt or leverage things from Democrats.

The reason we have to come out so strongly against Democrats is the fault of people like you. Its a full time job getting you Democrstic Disciples to stop trying to distract black people with what Republicans are doing.

Its like when your child gets in trouble and they try to tell you what somebody elses kid did.

"Okay but thats not my kid,get back to what you did. And what your going to do to fix it:unimpressed:?"

Democrats have basically told us they cant fix shyt until we get rid of the Republicans.Plus wait for all the right leaning Supreme Court judges to die or retire anyway. Oh okay,well maybe you should have changed our circumstances while you had the chance. Then you wouldnt have to lean on new promises. So instead they want to puppeteer us emotionally#NotThisTime

Yall check back in when you finish with that black agenda. I can tell by your passion it must be some good stuff the Democrats have cooked up:respect:

Daps
I wish the prominence of deceptive, politically biased websites, internet figures, youtube channels and so on targeting black people, particularly young black people, was taken more seriously in our community. Fresh and Fit, Tariq Nasheed, Shade Room. All this shyt needs to be called out. You can't tell me there are not orchestrated efforts to politically influence the black community using trendy websites, podcasts, youtube videos, celebrity gossip social media accounts as a front.
why are you lumping tariq in with the likes of fresh n fit and shade room?

:why: