The Shade Room gets exposed for lying about Joe Biden and the Hawaii recovery efforts

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
/\ and that poll merely proves Republicans arent the only obstacle. White racism in total is,so your strategy of "just get rid of republicans" is based on a lie that white liberals arent racist and against substantial black proggress.

Your strategy needs work,#BothSides is the answer.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Im fully aware democrats are the lesser of two evils. And the only party worth negotiating with atm. Which is why Democrats are called into question,while Republicans are disregarded. Unless being used to taunt or leverage things from Democrats.

The reason we have to come out so strongly against Democrats is the fault of people like you. Its a full time job getting you Democrstic Disciples to stop trying to distract black people with what Republicans are doing.

Its like when your child gets in trouble and they try to tell you what somebody elses kid did.

"Okay but thats not my kid,get back to what you did. And what your going to do to fix it:unimpressed:?"

Democrats have basically told us they cant fix shyt until we get rid of the Republicans.Plus wait for all the right leaning Supreme Court judges to die or retire anyway. Oh okay,well maybe you should have changed our circumstances while you had the chance. Then you wouldnt have to lean on new promises. So instead they want to puppeteer us emotionally#NotThisTime

Yall check back in when you finish with that black agenda. I can tell by your passion it must be some good stuff the Democrats have cooked up:respect:
Are you drunk nikka? We? We?? You agents have shown way more smoke for the Dems vs the Republicans. You're mad about Dems using us as pupateers (couldn't even list how), but have no defense for states like FL and TX saying that slaves were happy here? :dahell:

In saying that slaves gained skills from slavery and should be grateful?

And the biggest one, God told us we were us using for our rightful talents because they were less than human. You have so much smoke for Democrats, so why not tell us what Republicans have done for black people.. it's always what they can do, but they had the power and didn't do shyt.

Last edited:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
/\ and that poll merely proves Republicans arent the only obstacle. White racism in total is,so your strategy of "just get rid of republicans" is based on a lie that white liberals arent racist and against substantial black proggress.

What policy do the Republicans sustain would help black people :jbhmm:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you drunk nikka? We? We?? You agents have shown way more smoke for the Dems vs the Republicans. You're mad about Dems using as pupateers (couldn't even list how), but have no defense for states like FL and TX saying that slaves were happy here? :dahell:

In saying that slaves gained skills from slavery and should be grateful?

And the biggest one, God told us we were using for their rightful talents because they were less than human. You have so much smoke for Democrats, so why not tell us what Republicans have done for black people.. it's always what they can do, but they had the power and didn't do shyt.

Im not a Republican,and have been told black people dont vote for Republicans my entire life. So Republicans are doing as expected.

The Democratic party who we vote loyally for,have not done right by us. Yet your asking wheres the smoke for Republicans?The smoke was voting for the Democrats at a 90% clip:snoop:.

Its sad I have to spell this out. Republicans focus on race shyt to rile up their racist white voter base . The Southern strategy is a well known thing,we already know this.

But why do Democrats use the same method to rile up black people every election?And if you make it a point to show us all the racist shyt Republicans do every election. While not actually doing anything about it when you have power? I have to assume you want an emotional,easily triggered black voter base,rather than an educated and happy one. I have to consider they are complicit and racism against blacks is also apart of the democratic strategy. Which would then tell me they have no real interest in putting an end to black disenfranchizement and white supremacy in its totality. But they can prove me wrong.

Sorry,Im indifferent and righteously unnaffected this time. Bring us that black specefic agenda Im sure theyve been working tirelessly on. Bringing racist republican rhetoric and content to trigger us 24/7,has become rather insulting.:respect:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That right-wing money is long

It pays well to spread propaganda for the right and sadly owners of these websites are capitalists with zero morals or integrity
Even if they’re not actually knowing conservative operatives it’s like it’s cool to shyt on democrats for being imperfect while republicans while buck wild

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Im fully aware democrats are the lesser of two evils. And the only party worth negotiating with atm. Which is why Democrats are called into question,while Republicans are disregarded. Unless being used to taunt or leverage things from Democrats.

The reason we have to come out so strongly against Democrats is the fault of people like you. Its a full time job getting you Democrstic Disciples to stop trying to distract black people with what Republicans are doing.

Its like when your child gets in trouble and they try to tell you what somebody elses kid did.

"Okay but thats not my kid,get back to what you did. And what your going to do to fix it:unimpressed:?"

Democrats have basically told us they cant fix shyt until we get rid of the Republicans.Plus wait for all the right leaning Supreme Court judges to die or retire anyway. Oh okay,well maybe you should have changed our circumstances while you had the chance. Then you wouldnt have to lean on new promises. So instead they want to puppeteer us emotionally#NotThisTime

Yall check back in when you finish with that black agenda. I can tell by your passion it must be some good stuff the Democrats have cooked up:respect:
What’s your argument here? Imperfection?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Elect democrats. Them reform democrats.

It’s that simple. You keep putting the cart before the horse.

If democrats lose then they pivot away from their base to win over people they think caused them to lose, putting you further behind. This happens after most Republican wins.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The funny thib\
Im not a Republican,and have been told black people dont vote for Republicans my entire life. So Republicans are doing as expected.

The Democratic party who we vote loyally for,have not done right by us. Yet your asking wheres the smoke for Republicans?The smoke was voting for the Democrats at a 90% clip:snoop:.

Its sad I have to spell this out. Republicans focus on race shyt to rile up their racist white voter base . The Southern strategy is a well known thing,we already know this.

But why do Democrats use the same method to rile up black people every election?And if you make it a point to show us all the racist shyt Republicans do every election. While not actually doing anything about it when you have power? I have to assume you want an emotional,easily triggered black voter base,rather than an educated and happy one. I have to consider they are complicit and racism against blacks is also apart of the democratic strategy. Which would then tell me they have no real interest in putting an end to black disenfranchizement and white supremacy in its totality. But they can prove me wrong.

Sorry,Im indifferent and righteously unnaffected this time. Bring us that black specefic agenda Im sure theyve been working tirelessly on. Bringing racist republican rhetoric and content to trigger me 24/7,has become rather insulting.:respect:

Sorry,Im indifferent and righteously unnaffected this time. Bring us that black specefic agenda Im sure theyve been working tirelessly on. Bringing racist republican rhetoric and content to trigger me 24/7,has become rather insulting.:respect:
Are you this fukking stupid? Are you fresh and fit? This isn't hypothetical. The fact is that the Republicans are trying to bring it back to the Jim Crow era. How the fukk do you think their racist base is getting riled up??? :dahell: You think DeStantis can ban DIE lessons in FL without backing?

1) Banning abortion
2) Banning affirmative action

Which one of those are good for black people?

AYE YO if you're actually black, provide an argument that I should vote for Trump/DeStantis over Biden.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Sorry,Im indifferent and righteously unnaffected this time. Bring us that black specefic agenda Im sure theyve been working tirelessly on. Bringing racist republican rhetoric and content to trigger us 24/7,has become rather insulting.:respect:

Which party is more diverse?

When you answer that, tell me which party would struggle getting more people on page for this ambiguous policy set you claim is being withheld

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Did republicans stop being racist or something ?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Republicans are supposed to work for us too

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Even if they’re not actually knowing conservative operatives it’s like it’s cool to shyt on democrats for being imperfect while republicans while buck wild
Dems are held to a completely different standard

Republicans are openly discriminating, disenfranchising black people and practising white supremacy, railing against free school meals for kids,blocking gun reform legislation aimed at protecting kids at school from mass shooting,blocking climate change initiatives, completely against reparations,black people in red states are the poorest and have the worst living standards amongst black Americans in general as a direct result of republican policy. And so much more

Coli brehs and shaderoomer's: "yeah but Ukraine and where's the student loan forgiveness Biden promised"

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elect democrats. Them reform democrats.

It’s that simple. You keep putting the cart before the horse.

If democrats lose then they pivot away from their base to win over people they think caused them to lose, putting you further behind. This happens after most Republican wins.

So its exactly as I said. They dont actually care about Republican racism,other than a means to puppeteer black folks to the polls. Which would explain why our condition hasnt changed in all the years weve voted for them:respect:

Which party is more diverse?

When you answer that, tell me which party would struggle getting more people on page for this ambiguous policy set you claim is being withheld

Its diverse but overwhelmingly white. Youve said yourself black people asking democrats about reperations is a landmine. Because their answer will hurt their standing with white voters. So the answer is I dont know if Democrats would even risk offending white liberals by offering a black specefic agenda. How about we see this election cycle. Lets see them bring something to the table,and lets see how many white liberals are on board. So far 15% of white people would support us. And probably because they are getting a cut in a interacial relationship:respect:

Last edited: