The Shade Room gets exposed for lying about Joe Biden and the Hawaii recovery efforts

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Im talking about the racist Republican voters. Do you actually believe the racist Republicans in office are going anywhere? Without racist Republicans,how else would the Democrats coax yall to vote like clockwork while getting little to nothing of substance in return:mjlol::?
How exactly did Georgia become blue??? :dahell: You both siders are dumb as fukk

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How exactly did Georgia become blue??? :dahell: You both siders are dumb as fukk

Have states never gone blue in your young ass lifespan? Racist Republicans who still use racism to ignite their voter base still exist dont they? I hate when people are slow,and disrespectful to top it off:mjlol:#Ignored

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Have states never gone blue in your young ass lifespan? Racist Republicans who still use racism to ignite their voter base still exist dont they? I hate when people are slow,and disrespectful to top it off:mjlol:#Ignored
Slow? You're a supposedly black man who, after watching Shade Room propaganda, has the worst criticism against Democrats in that they didn't do enough for Hawaii??? Conveniently ignoring that Biden did what he could without Congressional support, and everything the Republican party has done to set black people back. Ignoring the Trump response to PR?? You rightfully have smoke for the Dems not doing enough, but have ZERO smoke for what the Repubs have done. I'm the slow one? fukk outta here c00n.

AGAIN, in a FPTP government, that means first past the post for your dumbass, what has the GOP done that even remotely makes us thinking that we'd be better with Trump as president. Tell me as a black man, why I should consider voting for Donald Trump.

This c00n's bytch ass ignored me. However will I live??? :pachaha:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Slow? You're a supposedly black man who, after watching Shade Room propaganda, has the worst criticism against Democrats in that they didn't do enough for Hawaii??? Conveniently ignoring everything the Republican party has done to set black people back. Ignoring the Trump response to PR?? You rightfully have smoke for the Dems not doing enough, but have ZERO smoke for what the Repubs have done. I'm the slow one? fukk outta here c00n.

Show me where I said or did any of that:mjlol:. As I said,the smoke for Republicans was black people not voting for them almost unanimously for several decades. But instead voting for Democrats.Thats how you show smoke to politicians right?

Yet obviously your stupid ass is fighting by yourself. The Democrats damn sure havent matched our smoke from a loyalty perspective. But keep up the good fight though:respect:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Show me where I said or did any of that:mjlol:. As I said,the smoke for Republicans was black people not voting for them almost unanimously for several decades. But instead voting for Democrats.Thats how you show smoke to politicians right?

Yet obviously your stupid ass is fighting by yourself. The Democrats damn sure havent matched our smoke from a loyalty perspective. But keep up the good fight though:respect:
No nikka, where have YOU had smoke for Republicans??? Where have you had this level of disdain for Trump/DeSantis, etc. I'll wait c00n. If you were REALLY both sides, it'd be obvious right? But nope a Young Black Breh comes up with good content and you c00n/agents come crawling out of the woodwork

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No nikka, where have YOU had smoke for Republicans??? Where have you had this level of disdain for Trump/DeSantis, etc. I'll wait c00n. If you were REALLY both sides, it'd be obvious right? But nope a Young Black Breh comes up with good content and you c00n/agents come crawling out of the woodwork

Been there done that,I was a blind fool too.
Agent behavior,and lowkey Trump support. As a black man I would never vote for trump. If you are a man who cant say he would never fukk a tranny,that is gay without you actually doing it. Might as well put the MAGA hat on it your open to voting for trump

Now its the Democrats turn after doing everything they asked in 2020:respect:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I mean NORE’s half retarded ass who probably had never followed politics in his life is praising Trump out of nowhere on his last few podcasts
i dont follow nore, what did he say?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Look it up bytch:respect:
Ok, click on name, "This member limits who may view their full profile."
Your bytch ass made it impossible. fukking c00n. :pachaha: Remove those limits then breh.

Again @Still Benefited, provide evidence that you hold Democrats to the same standards as Republicans. Your bytch ass is gonna disappear since you limited your profile so no one can see how much of a c00n you are.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Still Benefited still online? Haven't heard from you in a minute Cac. Let the coli look it up.

Nucoli has a wonderful new search function thats been around for 12 years
You shouldn't fukk with anybody who just out of the blue around voting time, decides to stick their head talking about "dont vote!".
Not saying thats what he did because I don't know. But nikkas had years to come up with an alternative to voting for democrats and republicans.
Or at least to bring it up in the down time,you procrastanated and did nothing,you should hold your piece and let people continue to play the game like we have chosen to,and vote for the best candidate:francis:

And this was my response to someone asking "Why keep voting for democrats,we are in worst shape than weve ever been"

Because hopefully you have been paying attention and can read the tea leaves.
The new political strategy this past decade by republicans has been to gas up and empower white racist,using coded language to cause fear,and inspire them to get black and brown people the fukk out of here,because its us making their lives miserable:martin:
This is their political strategy all over the country,and if you understand this is the strategy what do you think they will continue to do and say to get these white racist passionate enough to go out and vote. I can tell you whatever it is it DEFINITELY won't be good for black people,and will potentially be generation changing. Don't get me wrong democrats might up the anty to show they hate nikkas too,we saw how BIll Clinton and Hillary sold nikkas out.
These people will do whatever it takes to win,I'm not saying vote democrats because they truly care and won't switch up on blacks in a heartbeat.
But it is important to start really impacting these elections locally and national,if only just to make both sides cautious about jumping the shark when it comes to pandering to white hillbilly rural racist idiots.
If a democrat doesn't beat Trump,mark my words the next democratic candidate will be a bigger racist than Trump.
And then what do you think will happen?Republicans will have to give voters an even more racist candidate to try to win the one after that:mjlol:. You'll have a guy "subliminally" suggesting slavery may be a good idea,then denying he/or she meant it like that:troll:,but the hearts of racist would have been won already.

Also not to mention,getting involved politically is more than voting,but its all we have at the moment. Since we are not collectively greasing any palms with campaign contributions. Money+votes play a part in political power,I can't tell you which weighs more heavily to be honest. I would say both weight heavily at different stages.

Yes even as wise as I am,I was once a Democrat loyalist in 2018. Although never as pathetic as most of you:scust:

Feels good to be off the plantation. Indifferent and righteously unnaffected:respect: