The Shade Room gets exposed for lying about Joe Biden and the Hawaii recovery efforts

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There's zero proof that the Shaderoom is right-wing, and those two videos were a waste of my time. Shaderoom is a social media blog, not a news organization, of course they're all about clicks and engagement. It would be nice if they gave full context, but they're not obligated to. Most of their commenters are ignorant anyway, but that's not unique to the shaderoom. A lot of black people are obsessed with how much money Biden has sent to Ukraine. They have zero knowledge on how government spending works. They think he should be using that money on student loan relief or stimulus checks. This dude is just mad because he feels the Shaderoom should be using their reach the way he would, but it's not their job to act as Biden's PR team. And I'm saying this as someone who supports Biden.
This would not be nearly the first time they did this

Cut this shyt out.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
It's not just the Shade Room. It's all the hip hop news twitter accounts and many of the pop ones. You can definitely see what the gameplan is here.
That's the endgame.

Supress the black vote enough to the point that a Republican becomes President.

Those websites should have been called out.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
And also I applaud this brother. It's a damn shame in 2023 a true "independent thinker" who can look up information himself, come to his own conclusions, and actually think critically about the bigger picture of things like "JoE BiDEn GpT MoNeY fOr UkRaInE but NoT fOr Me!" will be dismissed as an effeminate "DNC shill." But any barbershop babbling moron who couldn't even point to the Ukraine on a map nor could they tell you what this war is about is who we trust as geniuses for their simple minded takes.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
false equivalency and trolling their way into captivity

shyt is disgusting

Then crying foul when something fukked up happens that was preventable had they not promoted nonsense or enabled right wing missions
I actually think they're being paid. They get paid to post and promote certain music/movie/tv shyt, not hard to imagine Bannon or associates pass around money to push a lot of this stuff. The "blacks for Trump" stuff is in full drive right now. Earlier in the week there was a viral tiktok of black men being "interviewed' saying they love Trump. Here we go again.

I don't think it'll work, I just find it distasteful and a sign of worse things to come in the long term.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's the endgame.

I actually think they're being paid. They get paid to post and promote certain music/movie/tv shyt, not hard to imagine Bannon or associates pass around money to push a lot of this stuff. The "blacks for Trump" stuff is in full drive right now. Earlier in the week there was a viral tiktok of black men being "interviewed' saying they love Trump. Here we go again.

I don't think it'll work, I just find it distasteful and a sign of worse things to come in the long term.
That's the endgame.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

thats how low these right wing strategists think of blacks

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
its a thankless task tho cause its like a couple of sticks for a dam against a flood of bullshyt `
Gotta have the heart of a Beaver :skip: with an innate sense to damn up the flow of bullshyt even if it’s one stick at a time
200.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's not just the Shade Room. It's all the hip hop news twitter accounts and many of the pop ones. You can definitely see what the gameplan is here.
They were really blatant with it last week when they all ran the exact same headline based on an article from months ago.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
media literacy needs to be a top priority for the black community .

very concerning the amount of social media pages masquerading as news whose target audience are black folks and no authors are credited.

9 times out of 10 if theres no human author, it's a propaganda outlet.

Doesnt help that black folks are the most illiterate when it comes to politics :unimpressed: