The Shade Room gets exposed for lying about Joe Biden and the Hawaii recovery efforts

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im sure the Democrats,Ukranians,Hawaiins and Peurto Ricans all send their love to this young man. He truly scolded black people from two continents with facts on their behalf.

Hopefully one day black people will have this type of content made on our behalf questioning the Democrats. When that happens,Im sure the white liberals, Ukranians,Hawaiins and Peurto Ricans will have our backs and stand with us:respect:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:wow:

Heres the Shade Room trying to pull some bullshyt and cover their tracks: :mindblown:

:gucci:

The Shade Room :scust:

Stuff like this gives me hope.

We need more young, intelligent Black youth speaking up and calling out the BS. We cannot afford for a critical mass of Black folks to be fooled by this BS.

The fact that TSR founder was in his comments means that hitting on some real shyt. You know she ignores the millions of idiots who hang on to every TSR post.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Stuff like this gives me hope.

We need more young, intelligent Black youth speaking up and calling out the BS. We cannot afford for a critical mass of Black folks to be fooled by this BS.

The fact that TSR founder was in his comments means that hitting on some real shyt. You know she ignores the millions of idiots who hang on to every TSR post.
This is wild tho...she's the founder :mindblown:

:mjpls:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
So we have the homo op and the homo who made the IG post attacking brehs and brehettes, when in reality the actual VICTIMS of the fire are complaining.

But due to the risk of democrats looking crazy attacking victims of fires, they send their guard dogs, like op and the homo in the video to attack anyone who dares to spread it.

They focus in on the bullshyt complaint like the $700 payment, hoping you will ignore the real complaints.

from your own linked article..

"The disconnect points to the vast challenges that federal, state and local agencies face in helping everyone in need after a sudden catastrophe on an island 2,900 miles off the California coast."

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Really impressed by that young breh. He got a new follower in me. Trump's lack of action after Hurricane Maria should be it's own investigation.

EDIT: I saw his follow up. He made TSR lean all the way back and delete her comments. :whew:

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I got people literally telling me how trash the news media are… because I work in news

then they say they get their news from The Shade Room.

fukk them funky ass web blogs

this guy did the Lord’s work.

I’m going to follow him now. :wow:

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
wThere's zero proof that the Shaderoom is right-wing, and those two videos were a waste of my time. Shaderoom is a social media blog, not a news organization, of course they're all about clicks and engagement. It would be nice if they gave full context, but they're not obligated to. Most of their commenters are ignorant anyway, but that's not unique to the shaderoom. A lot of black people are obsessed with how much money Biden has sent to Ukraine. They have zero knowledge on how government spending works. They think he should be using that money on student loan relief or stimulus checks. This dude is just mad because he feels the Shaderoom should be using their reach the way he would, but it's not their job to act as Biden's PR team. And I'm saying this as someone who supports Biden.
Stop it wit this bullshyt

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is definitely something going on behind the scenes.

Even popular hiphop podcasts seem to be going more pro Trump and right wing talking points

I mean NORE’s half retarded ass who probably had never followed politics in his life is praising Trump out of nowhere on his last few podcasts

I’m not a conspiracy guy but it’s pretty obvious some right wing big wigs are throwing the bag around to black social media and podcast stars

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
from your own linked article..

"The disconnect points to the vast challenges that federal, state and local agencies face in helping everyone in need after a sudden catastrophe on an island 2,900 miles off the California coast."

At least you read the article. :salute: