The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Daps
actually this is the FIRST time I've seen Dinesh never get out of pocket and saying disrespectful shyt

He usually says all this anti-black rhetoric...UNTIL Roland pushes back on his bullshyt and exposes him

He damn near sounds like a moderate at this point..

Roland buried his clown

giphy.gif

Daps
Dinesh already has the biggest platform, and is already propped up by the right. Roland debating him and his nonsensical viewpoints can only hurt Dinesh. Obama should have threw away the keys.:francis:

No, to the contrary, Roland debating him gives him another platform from which to spread his propaganda.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
DSouza is your typical entitled and racist indian
I wanna be white too. :sadcam:

Pathetic minorities like him, should be spit on. His people back in India shyt on the streets and rape females like it’s a holiday and that’s not even counting the British fukking them up for decades previously. :mjlit:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I wanna be white too. :sadcam:

Pathetic minorities like him, should be spit on. His people back in India shyt on the streets and rape females like it’s a holiday and that’s not even counting the British fukking them up for decades previously. :mjlit:

The piece of shyt was bytching about Obama Sr. being anti British and an anti-colonialist :gucci:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All of you complaining about this debate being a platform to spread alt right propoganda....

If that debate caused somebody to START following Dinesh.... They were already lost to begin with... It was inevitable
Roland had Dinesh skating all over the place.

Dinesh NEVER gets challenged like that

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Could have been better. Idk this Indian dude but RM never truly let him finish his arguments.

Conservative hosts do the same to the opposition. It’s human nature to be subjective and not objective.

He dropped facts but a true genius can see both sides. Unfortunately, geniuses do not politics.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Could have been better. Idk this Indian dude but RM never truly let him finish his arguments.

Conservative hosts do the same to the opposition. It’s human nature to be subjective and not objective.

He dropped facts but a true genius can see both sides. Unfortunately, geniuses do not politics.
This was the worst debate stage I've ever seen Dinesh D'Souza on.

For the first time all his talking points failed because he had to consider that black people's condition was so unique that he had nowhere to go.

All his talk of Chicago got buried.

All his talk about white supremacy got damaged

All his talk about "well the republicans freed the slaves" got damaged

All his talk about "bootstraps" got deaded

Its like Dinesh had to face up the fact he couldn't talk ABOUT black people without actually talking TO black people.

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Matt504 @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
This was the worst debate stage I've ever seen Dinesh D'Souza on.

For the first time all his talking points failed because he had to consider that black people's condition was so unique that he had nowhere to go.

All his talk of Chicago got buried.

All his talk about white supremacy got damaged

All his talk about "well the republicans freed the slaves" got damaged

All his talk about "bootstraps" got deaded

Its like Dinesh had to face up the fact he couldn't talk ABOUT black people without actually talking TO black people.

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Matt504 @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon
True, I just let like to hear everything a person has to say and then unload on them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
True, I just let like to hear everything a person has to say and then unload on them.
but that's the problem. Dinesh is usually given free reign to just say whatever bullshyt he wants with no pushback or with the skill to call him out on his bullshyt.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
but that's the problem. Dinesh is usually given free reign to just say whatever bullshyt he wants with no pushback or with the skill to call him out on his bullshyt.
One thing I find glaring is a lot of these types of folk go very far without ever speaking to an African person of US slavery descent that can articulate themselves.

Honestly, he was learning.