The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
if he said poor black people he’d be right because that’s always been the case.

they need to rely on all the kinship and customs of pretending to adore black culture (in the past) like putting cheese on the trap and then let it loose and it’s bashing poor black people aka nikkas and ratchets 101.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
So true. My biggest reason for disassociating from black republicans and black conservatives in general is there deep hatred of black people and their erasure of black American struggle.

I’d probably be a bit more conservative if not for the racism, misogyny, classism and extremely out of touch behavior of most black repubs/conservatives

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
HospitableDopeyLiger-size_restricted.gif

Tap dancing with the devil :scust:

Don’t say shyt to me about Black Republicans.

This man needs to be excommunicated for that.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
full video, from Martin's own channel

@:29 seconds a woman in the audience was about to volunteer to dance, luckily the person she was with yanked her back down

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So true. My biggest reason for disassociating from black republicans and black conservatives in general is there deep hatred of black people and their erasure of black American struggle.

I’d probably be a bit more conservative if not for the racism, misogyny, classism and extremely out of touch behavior of most black repubs/conservatives

Ditto

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps

Who do you think are behind the gentrification of major cities all across Amerikka?

Who are putting Planned Parenthood clinics in Black communities across Amerikkka?

Who are behind pushing policies of Feminism, Homosexuality, and Transgenderism on Children in public schools across Amerikkka?

Would Malcolm X be for this? Would Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. be for this? Please wake up.